• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Event history not reflecting green light status.

Silly Beaver

Merchant
I have looked at multiple threads but no luck. In my friends list I have 3 players with the green light saying they were active but the event history shows no activity. Is this something that happens or is this a bug ticket item?

Solution
When logged in, players can still do lots of stuff that does not show up in your Event log.

It is all the more a reason to kick them when they did not aid you athough they were online.

On an side note: the green dot only means they were active at some point during the past two days - might be they just logged in a minute ago for the first time in a year. So unless you monitored the green dot for the past couple days, there is always room for interpretation

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
When logged in, players can still do lots of stuff that does not show up in your Event log.

It is all the more a reason to kick them when they did not aid you athough they were online.

On an side note: the green dot only means they were active at some point during the past two days - might be they just logged in a minute ago for the first time in a year. So unless you monitored the green dot for the past couple days, there is always room for interpretation

Solution

in fact the green lights show only when they get ranking points. So they can motivate, trade etc, and still be red (somone on polish forum once caught friend who was playing but had red dot)

CrashBoom

Legend
in fact the green lights show only when they get ranking points. So they can motivate, trade etc, and still be red (somone on polish forum once caught friend who was playing but had red dot)
that is only for EXTERNAL tracking sites like forgeDB

in the game itself green just mean: logged into the world in the last 2 days

and the funny thing is:
a player can get ranking points even when he is inactive
when someone else levels up one of his GB

Last edited:
not sure, thay have seen red dot in game and the player was playing, writing in guild etc.
Except as an academic discussion does it really matter? If a player is red-inactive kick them from the FL. If red-active but has not aided kick them. If green-active and has not aided kick them. Imo, if a player is not aiding my city, they don't get to keep a place on my FL. The red/yellow/green indicator may have varying meanings, but the City Hall event history tells the tale.

CrashBoom

Legend
Except as an academic discussion does it really matter? If a player is red-inactive kick them from the FL. If red-active but has not aided kick them. If green-active and has not aided kick them. Imo, if a player is not aiding my city, they don't get to keep a place on my FL. The red/yellow/green indicator may have varying meanings, but the City Hall event history tells the tale.
if he has good places to snipe (not all players expect 1.9 in their GB)
keep him
:cool:

one aiding at the end of the day is 1 or 2 FP less from the not aided buildings
one good snipe is worth at least one month aiding :D

if you have a neighsbor: aiding you daily --> don't send a friend request
if the neighbor always has good sniping places and not doing 1.9 --> send him one ;)

Silly Beaver

Merchant
Thank you all for your responses. I was under the impression the GRY lights meant activity in your city i.e. mopo or sits, not activity in the game. This would explain the discrepancy with foe-helper and the lights system. I do kick all red friends but it appears I need more house cleaning.

in fact i dont care about motivating xd so few builing in good city requiers it so guild and 20% of 150 friends is much more than needed