• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Silly Beaver

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Are the boosters working for anyone? I click on the icon and nothing happens.
  2. Silly Beaver

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

An Increase in revenue would not necessarily mean an increase in players. With the last 5-6 months of events having to pay cash money for the upgrades, that could certainly account for increased revenue. I know I have paid the $24.99 a couple times because they were so beneficial for A/D
  3. Silly Beaver

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Really it takes no longer! If I am fighting with little to no attrition and some of my troops only take a single hit, I will play them until they get too close to dying. I will only refresh 1 or 2 and hit the auto battle button. Now there is a hodge podge of troops piled at the end, grouped by...
  4. Silly Beaver

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Just wait until GbG and your fights per minute decrease, then we'll see who still likes it. Your scan time is doubled having to look back and forth to see what needs to be replaced and what can stay.
  5. Silly Beaver

Investigating: No collect with diamonds icon.

The missing diamond collect button is still a problem. If I click on any of the quests icons, it opens up to show the task and when you close it the diamond collect button appears briefly over the city buttons in the lower left, then disappears
  6. Silly Beaver

Feedback New Challenges await you!

New feature for those who cannot finish GE a chance for the prize, yes a two day power contest that if you don't have a closet full of collected items there is no way to complete the entire challenge. Just another example of the rich getting richer and the poor spinning their wheels. This is no...
  7. Silly Beaver

Investigating: No collect with diamonds icon.

Diamond collection icon missing.
  8. Silly Beaver

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

On top of everything else that disappoints with this event, I play 3/4 of the time on laptop and the event link is so large that it covers my castle completely and hides incidents even when you move the screen around.
  9. Silly Beaver

Fixed on Beta: No Quest

What a perfect way to end a horrible event .
  10. Silly Beaver

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

Buff bar is a great idea. Like the way it stacks so you can tell you have multiple tiles. And here we go. One day later after cleaning up the right side of your screen we add more tiles covering up your cityscape. The boost one disappears but the reward one sticks out like a sore thumb. Why not...
  11. Silly Beaver

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Still a tangled mess. Tried to combine pieces but would not give the large icon. Even collected extra pieces thinking I missed the stacking somehow. Still no large icon. Stop rushing these games to fill the schedule and try pregame graphics out in the forum before launching the game.
  12. Silly Beaver

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

To many event games cause poor ideas to be rehashed. The events should be special and not become part of your daily routine.
  13. Silly Beaver

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Can you say cash grab
  14. Silly Beaver

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Lets roll out the red carpet for GE5, gush about prizes, tell us our A/D is basically useless, tell us CA/CD is the coin of the realm and give us an event building that is Attack only. As Homer Simpson would say "Doh"!
  15. Silly Beaver

Rejected New Event Hub

This is why we have beta. This was not meant to be a primary world but a testing and feedback world for changes and now, events. Unfortunately, the competitive nature of gamers makes you want to excel at a testing (beta) level as well. I am so tired of the whining about difficulty, disjointed...
  16. Silly Beaver

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Just cleaning up the scraps after the last daily collection. Got enough to merge a couple final reds, blue and green and it did not give me credit for the green complete key. The red and blue worked only. Whatever is glitching GE is starting to bleed into other areas.
  17. Silly Beaver

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

I too will have a complete building, with golden upgrade. No money or diamonds spent.
  18. Silly Beaver

Event history not reflecting green light status.

Thank you all for your responses. I was under the impression the GRY lights meant activity in your city i.e. mopo or sits, not activity in the game. This would explain the discrepancy with foe-helper and the lights system. I do kick all red friends but it appears I need more house cleaning.
  19. Silly Beaver

Event history not reflecting green light status.

I have looked at multiple threads but no luck. In my friends list I have 3 players with the green light saying they were active but the event history shows no activity. Is this something that happens or is this a bug ticket item?
  20. Silly Beaver

Rejected Guild attrition list

75 attrition is quite the goal. I assume that your guild made up of 100% players that are at 80 or more on their CCZ, they have an 80-140 traz and a combined total of 20-40 checkmate square/rotunda/carousel and have an A/D of 850-1000. On a good season in "U" world I can hit between 2100-2600...