• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Let me try to make a point why Inno wants to do this so called balancing act for GBG. Inno has reached a point where they cannot offer anything new to the players. They are just trying to introduce more and more events each year with different types of fancy event buildings. Introducing new...
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Dear Juber, you will always say this because you are on other side of the table. I say this change should be good to stop players from exploiting GBG for unlimited rewards. The real problem is the brains at Inno who think about game design. They brains were already nerfed long time back. After...
  3. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

Dear Inno, Please be sure of what features you need to release for new event buildings. It has happened frequently in the recent events that properties of new even building are getting changed. for e.g. fps were added to Fiore village very late, big update for butterfly design set. I appreciate...