• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: No cake factory manager to hire

In the St Patrick minigame I can't hire a cake factory manager.
  2. Not A Bug: Halloween event lvl1 Tarot building missing

I checked my inventory and although I should have 2 Tarot Card Caravan Lvl1 buildings, I only see one of them. I have not placed the building in my city yet, but reached the 380-light-bulb-mark, so I should have two basic buildings (one from the beginning of the game and one from progression).
  3. Not A Bug: Castle points not counted for Antique Dealer trades

I noticed it on live (.hu server), and then tested it on Beta, too (screenshots are from Beta). When I successfully finish a trade at the Antique Dealer, the castle points won't be added to the CP progress bar.
  4. Not A Bug: "Collect n incidents" quest does not count chest incident collectings

I've collected the 4 chests and 2 other incidents and the event quest was only counting the 2 other.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Negotiation crash on extra round

When in the middle of a negotiation an extra turn is needed I can not pay diamonds although I have plenty. The popup window says 0 diamonds, when I accept, the game crashes. On restart, it offers to continue or abort the negotiation but neither button is working. Lost many goods thanks to this bug.