• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: "Collect n incidents" quest does not count chest incident collectings

FMaxi

Merchant
Troubleshooting
Tried to reload the game, same result.
I've collected the 4 chests and 2 other incidents and the event quest was only counting the 2 other.
1656575031904.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.234.a02e1e8cd5 (27.06.2022 18:10), FantasticMaxi (263080), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/103.0.0.0, 1920x947, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
none
Frequency
n/a
Can this be reproduced?
First time I noticed

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
This is intended behaviour. The chests don't count for the quest conditions.

From the FAQ:

Do the chests incidents count towards Quests with Incident requirements?

Simply put, they do not. The reason for this is due to balancing. With a whole new host of incidents available, we believed counting them towards quests would make these quest conditions too easy. However, this is also something we are continuing to evaluate following the release of the feature. Any change will be communicated via the changelog.

Thunderdome

Emperor
The change was communicated in the W/E 7/4 changelog
  • After receiving player feedback, we have decided to make the chests around your city (introduced with the video ads) count for quests.
Thanks, I was going to throw that in there in response.

@Velvet Thunder it is now classed as a bug since the changelog made it possible to be counted and it was counted towards quests of the event.