• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Castle points not counted for Antique Dealer trades

FMaxi

Merchant
Troubleshooting
Tried to reload the game, no change
I noticed it on live (.hu server), and then tested it on Beta, too (screenshots are from Beta). When I successfully finish a trade at the Antique Dealer, the castle points won't be added to the CP progress bar.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome 104.0.5112.101
Recreation steps
Sell anything at the Antique Dealer (in my case: 1 day deals). The CP for the deal won't be added.
Frequency
every time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, both on live and Beta

Attachments

• foe_cp_3.jpg
    foe_cp_3.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 9
  • foe_cp_1.jpg
    foe_cp_1.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 9
  • foe_cp_2.jpg
    foe_cp_2.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 9

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
You don't receive Castle Points, but a boost in Trade Coins and Gems. You only receive Castle Points there when you buy something in the Antiques Dealer shop.

FMaxi

Merchant
You don't receive Castle Points, but a boost in Trade Coins and Gems. You only receive Castle Points there when you buy something in the Antiques Dealer shop.
Okay thanks, but why the "+16" (or more depending on the exchange value) in the corner? (see foe_cp_2.jpg)