• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. tunix

Not A Bug: Wrong Prices for QA

In level 4 100,000 QA cost 450 QS. 1 Action (fight) cost 2500 QA. In level 5 100,000 QA cost 610 QS. 1 Action (fight) cost 3600 QA. That makes no sense to me. The price for Quantum Actions in Quantum Shards should fall, not rise, when the level increases. Because you need more QA for an...
  2. tunix

Duplicate: Can't access Messages. Can't restart produktions (except first option) on browser

I can't access the messages, because "Thatches Houses" isn't researched. I can't restart my productions except the first ones, because "Cultivation" isn't researched. The same problem appears with Chromium and Firefox. Both on Beta and Cirgard.
  3. tunix

Discussion Daily Diamonds Subscribe

Is this new?
  4. tunix

Create the missing Perks! Discussion

Edited by Juber: It seems like some of you want to discuss some Perks/general Contest. This is the place were you can do this! Create the missing Perks! ___ Shouldn't it be two additional perks? One perk is already needed for this! So all that is left is a donation reduction for the other...
  5. tunix

Fixed on Beta: The game jumps to the next exploration site after a fight in SAV

After a fight the game jumps to the next exploration site in SAV. Even from Venus map 1 to Venus map 2. This is not happening in the app. Both SAV maps are fully conquered.