• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Investigating: QI - Can't collect rewards from last Incursion

No. But sure will do now. Thought maybe more people could have this Problem....
  2. Investigating: QI - Can't collect rewards from last Incursion

I missed the end of the last incursion due to my own time management and also missed the start of the new one. Now it seems that there's no way to collect the rewards that I earned the last Incursion. If you don't know what I mean, i attached a screenshot of the chests i'm describing:
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

It's for 3 Months...
  4. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th November

Same here. Please give us at least an option to deactivate this.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Banquet Hall Task not Updating

UPDATE: I made an upgrade for the (Harbor)Carriage and it seems it's counting for this Task. Maybe there is just the Text and Picture wrong
  6. Fixed on Beta: Banquet Hall Task not Updating

The Tasks asks you to upgrade your Banquet Hall to 300. The initial 150 where from when the task appeared. As you can see the Task is not updated after i upgraded my BH to 184.
  7. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Don't know how fast(or not) y'all can click, but i tried it again today and is a real big difference for me whether the stacked option is on or off. Attention - Just my assumption: I think the lag in changing the units from active army to stack is because there is now an additional condition...
  8. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

https://streamable.com/uptdq9 I don't know if the video does it justice, but the lag is quite heavy
  9. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

There is a noticeable lag if you click very fast with the Stacked Option "on". I switched already back and forth between stacked and not stacked. Think i will stay with the non-stacked option if this feature will not become faster
  10. Fixed on Beta: "Units"-Package from inventory only gives Bronze Age Units

The Units-Package I've won in several Events only give Bronze Age Units. I've double checked it with a gugildmate of mine but no further testing possible, as i ran out of these packages. Edit: I am in VF
  11. Fixed on Beta: Cannot log in

Now Working fine again
  12. Fixed on Beta: Cannot log in

Same for me. Login Works, but Game is not loading (Opera)
  13. Fixed on Beta: Global Ranking broken

After the downtime this morning the Global Ranking and Point System seems to be broken. I am currently #11 with 144K Points. Many players have zero RP. The battle count is not affected.
  14. Fixed on Beta: Exclamation mark missing in building tabs after research

Usually you can see an ! after researching a new tec for every tab of the building menu. Now you have to go inside the tab first if you want to see if there is anything new. After Reloading they are back again. If I research something new and quest my way through the quests they are missing again
  15. Beta Lottery w/c 10th October

16. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

17. Fixed on Beta: Mystery Chest giving Wrong Items

In the Mystery Chest from the May Special Offers you can win Tools for the Archeology Event which ended a few weeks ago.