• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Global Ranking broken

mdnzg

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Cleared cache and tried in chrome, firefox and edge browser
After the downtime this morning the Global Ranking and Point System seems to be broken. I am currently #11 with 144K Points. Many players have zero RP.
The battle count is not affected.

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
1.246.7408df1c9c (06.12.2022 18:56)
Opera GX LVL4 (core: 92.0.4561.71)
Recreation steps
Login - lookup the Ranking
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
I think so
Screenshots

SirAlucard

Steward
Same here, also Browser (Chrome Version 108.0.5359.94 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)).

But I have to say, I find a ridicolous, that this is happening after that 45min downtime. Wasn't it supposed to be some changes to minor things, that won't affect major parts of the game to that extend?

CrashBoom

Legend
Same here, also Browser (Chrome Version 108.0.5359.94 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)).

But I have to say, I find a ridicolous, that this is happening after that 45min downtime. Wasn't it supposed to be some changes to minor things, that won't affect major parts of the game to that extend?
the ranking is a minor part :rolleyes:

or how much of your playing time do you spend in looking at the ranking :D

actually that bug hasn't any influence on playing the game: you can play as before

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Most issues should be fixed after todays update. The problem with the neighborhood will probably be fixed, once the neighbors login once. Please report, what is still broken after todays update. Thanks

SirAlucard

Steward
the ranking is a minor part :rolleyes:

or how much of your playing time do you spend in looking at the ranking :D

actually that bug hasn't any influence on playing the game: you can play as before
Didn't necessarily mean the ranking, but the neighbors. That's a major part of the game, isn't it? And it still was influenced by the todays update and shouldn't have. But let's see, if Juber's info will be right.

Most issues should be fixed after todays update. The problem with the neighborhood will probably be fixed, once the neighbors login once. Please report, what is still broken after todays update. Thanks
Obviously that will work this way with the neighbours, because now I have 6 more