• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. bornempire

Fixed on Beta: Victory Points not added to global ranking

Since Tuesday Victory Points are calculating on the GBG map board. However, the problem is not fixed on global GBG ranking of the guilds. Only the first 19 guilds get some Victory Points. But far below the real amount of Victory Points. Look here for guilds rank 11-20...
  2. bornempire

Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

The new GBG season started. Apparently there is (again) something not working on the calculation: not any of the guilds in our League has Victory Points behind the ranking. Let's hope Inno fixes this faster then the previous time this happened and took over a day! https://prnt.sc/TzfdR1P-UIsv
  3. bornempire

Rejected Skip that attrition cap GBG

Remove that attrition cap and let people fight for it. So here is the story: about one year ago INNO launched on beta the 'attrition cap' on beta world. Bringing back the max attrition reduction back to 66 % no matter how much camps you had on adjacent sectors. The reasoning they gave was: So...
  4. bornempire

Do Not Suggest Add more 'Landing Zones to AA map' for fair share all guilds

Greek civilization rule has ended long time, now it needs to be the same on AA map For long time it was considered on most Western schools for intellectuals that the 'Greek civilization' was the origin of the world. Looking on the AA map, During Renaissance the Greek and Roman ruling became...
  5. bornempire

Implemented Move 'fragment items' to last pages inventory

I am totally annoyed with the extra 'fragment' rewards introduced for GE V. When I go to 'consumable items' I first have to go trough over 30 items of unfinished fragment rewards. That's more then 5 pages. It makes no sense to have first 5 pages with unfinished fragment items. The most insane...
  6. bornempire

Recruiting Join Arctic Sunrise; check our latest GbG/recruitment events'

SWAP-Free GbG guild "Arctic Sunrise" launched Today Monday November 29 2021 a new guild is launched on the beta world. Called: Arctic Sunrise. Recruitment is open now, write a pm to me, bornempire, the founder. We challenge the top 10 guilds on several features, and the first priority is GbG...
  7. bornempire

Road of Victory needs upgrade or not?

Hi, I have a bunch of Road of Victory, all connected to Statue of Honour. But have not upgraded all RoV. Question is: what goods will SoH then put in treasury? Do I have to upgrade all RoV to get the highest goods, equal to the SoH?