• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Move 'fragment items' to last pages inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornempire

Steward
Reason
Since the unfinished items are non-consumable, they should be the most difficult to get to.
Details
I first have to go trough over 30 items of unfinished fragment rewards. That's more then 5 pages. It makes no sense to have first 5 pages with unfinished fragment items.
Balance
Having the unfinished fragments OUT of SIGHT saves you several moments of outrage per day.
Abuse Prevention
No risk on that
Summary
Put the unfinished fragment items away from first and last pages of what you see in consumable items list, since they are not consumable.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
NO! I get crazy of those fragments! I try to not think on them
I am totally annoyed with the extra 'fragment' rewards introduced for GE V. When I go to 'consumable items' I first have to go trough over 30 items of unfinished fragment rewards. That's more then 5 pages. It makes no sense to have first 5 pages with unfinished fragment items.
The most insane ones are the ones which need 360 and even 720 fragments. 720 is insane. I have gathered 30/720, so it can take half a year to finish them.

So then my suggestion is: don't show those pointless 'not-yet-consumble items first 5 pages, but at the end. GET THEM out of SIGHT. To the back row, or even better: in the middle: why the middle: mostly when you like to check your inventory, you do that from the start or from the last page. Since the unfinished items are non-consumable, they should be the most difficult to get to.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Really fragments should just be confined to their own tab. Of nothing but fragments. If we're going to have hundreds of types of fragments, some of which we may not complete for months if not years if not ever, they don't belong in the same tab as immediately-usable items.

(end of current tab isn't nice either since I use "skip to last page" to look for "regular" buildings that can be built and sold for quests.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Really fragments should just be confined to their own tab. Of nothing but fragments. If we're going to have hundreds of types of fragments, some of which we may not complete for months if not years if not ever, they don't belong in the same tab as immediately-usable items.

(end of current tab isn't nice either since I use "skip to last page" to look for "regular" buildings that can be built and sold for quests.
Hopefully the devs implementing it soon. Such a solution has been forwarded some time ago.

ArianX

Merchant
Moving to last pages is not the solution for me, I'd rather have the option to hide them, think that would be more usefull

I'd also like a build button on the fragment window. Now we first need to assemble, then lookup the newly assembled building, and then we can finally place it with a build button. why not place that button on the fragment window, and disable it when you don't have enough fragments? and for non-building fragments, it would then be a "Use" instead of "Build" button, for obvious reasons :p

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Don't see why we can't have it in a new tab ,there's plenty of space on the existing headers to squeeze in another one.

I have 3 pages of fragments and I want them in their own tab, not at the start or end of my regular inventory.
As a matter of facts there was a long time a header removed: presents/gifts. It was unused and eventually became cut content. So, it should be possible to reuse that space for a tab for fragments.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Please consider mobile players little bit before asking separate tab for fragments.
There is also in the interface of the inventory for mobile more than enough space for a 3rd tab for fragments. It’s a leftover from the removed gifts/presents tab. There is nothing going wrong or getting worse for mobile. It’s significantly easier to just press on a dedicated tab for frag to review stored frag. compared to scrolling down forever till the end of the inventory to review frag. Which is a many times more inefficient approach.

nice2haveu

Baronet
There is also in the interface of the inventory for mobile more than enough space for a 3rd tab for fragments. It’s a leftover from the removed gifts/presents tab. There is nothing going wrong or getting worse for mobile. It’s significantly easier to just press on a dedicated tab for frag to review stored frag. compared to scrolling down forever till the end of the inventory to review frag. Which is a many times more inefficient approach.
To split fragments alone into a separate tab especially on the mobile, current flexibility of inventory scrolling and searching everything in one place will go off. You may argue, how it was flexible. That's how it is. Mobile players are using fingers to touch and scroll, not using scroll bars with a mouse device like PC. Also, fragments are not too important for most of the players, and why to give importance like making a separate tab. Selection kits, upgrade kits are the main focus (instead of fragments, having tab for that gives better usability).

Status
Not open for further replies.