• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Buying a forge point causes progam failure.

I do play the Android app in my mobile, every time I try to buy a FP, according to the quest "buy one fp" the moment I touch the fp + symbol at the bar up in the main screen, the programm freezes and has to be restartet, I cannot buy an FP.
  2. Cannot Reproduce: Archaeology Event

3. Rejected Week of the pirat/plunderer

With the new Galata and the general idea to vitalize fighting, visiting your neighbours with better plunder options for a certain period of time because the protection, that makes cities and certain buildings fully untouchable is put aside.
  4. Discussion new areal in the game: underneath the earth

The new design of the Truce Tower relates somehow to its function and could be seen as a futuristic conveyor tower. So I got a general new idea: Could you design/implement a new area, that would not go up into space, but underneath the earth, kind of sci-fi mining?