• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. mcbluefire

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

The can be only one reason why the event was dropped. $$.
  2. mcbluefire

Feedback Quantum Incursions

:( :Thumbs_Down: "Yeah, I know it's a steaming pile of dung, but if it helps my guildmates a tiny bit every season why not spend hours building up a settlement that is wiped after 11 days? Many thanks for this system in futility where watching paint dry is more interesting! But, hey in those...
  3. mcbluefire

I think this entire system needs to be re-evaluated. This is just another daily chore pretending to be a guild function that has some nice long term rewards but nothing worth doing the actual chore.
  4. mcbluefire

I've never come close to using up action points... but can't fathom the reason to make things more expensive to do. Was already like watching paint dry....
  5. mcbluefire

Rejected Toggle whether your own GBG sector color is white via settings

In GBG each guild has one of 8 colors. We see ourselves as white the other 7 guilds see us as blue (if we are blue). It is not random and each guild does NOT see us as some random color. The guild you see as yellow, red, purple, etc - all the other guilds see them as that as well, except of...
  6. mcbluefire

Discussion Rework the GBs

Thanks, @Pericles the Lion . I was certain I had updated my formula to use my last recorded goods amount...but it was still using maximum so it figured 3,019,500/(6551+825) and not the 6K that I had temporarily plugged in. Got the formula fixed now and yep 16.55 months or 503.25 days from...
  7. mcbluefire

3,019,500 Goods required to get each SAT GB to L80. Some will want to go higher others will stop long before. At 6K goods per day it is 1yr, 1 month and 1 day rounded up. Of course, that is *IF* you don't spend any goods on anything including quests to dump current goods into treasury...
  8. mcbluefire

I'm so excited... I just built my first military building this season and we have 2.3 days to go! What good times these are. I have Culturarl: 2 Archs and just planted a 3rd one Supply: 1 Goat farm and 4 Tailors Housing: 3 Villas, 3 Cottages, and 4 Roof Tile Houses (which I destroy to get my...
  9. mcbluefire

Yep, the use of "potions" aren't restricted in live yet....but you can't auto-collect more than the register can hold at any given time - the medium int max. I don't think so. I'm unlikely to get my SMB up to 1K anytime soon (ever) but yes at some point the SMB even at 650% my make a future...
  10. mcbluefire

Yeah, that's a possible work-a-round once one gets into the habit. I have 1,627 100% coin boosts so I'd be good for 160 days @1000%. Or if I just did my current rate of 650% I'd get 250 days. With 625% I pull in 1B every 8 days that will get me 32.5B less the 6B I need for SAT leaves me 22.5B...
  11. mcbluefire

Don't forget to cap them at L10.
  12. mcbluefire

SAT GBs take billions of coins to bring to L80. I'm betting SASH will be no different. Hydra: 10.2G Cent: 9.9G Peg: 7.5G Total 27.6G I need about another 6G coins as it stands right now.
  13. mcbluefire

Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Yep, I got my city to every 8 hours as soon as possible (had Mag Opus for a while), then once every 24 hours - and that's where it belongs. But GBG every 24 hours would be as dumb as GVG was. Show up at 8pm server time for 15-45 minutes or you missed it! For GBG could do with double the hits...
  14. mcbluefire

I'd love to think so, my friend, but I'd still find myself checking in every 1-4 hours to keep it moving because if I'm going to do something I want to get it done. Yep, the stress of the timed reward will be gone, but there will still be the stress of restarting it again to get the next...
  15. mcbluefire

Settlements are not fun. Sorry, never enjoyed doing any of them. Absolute tedium coupled with stress to get the maximum amount of fragments for the timed buildings (back when they were worth it). Never doing these again. Events drag out too long now, but at least you don't have to check in...
  16. mcbluefire

What a joy to see Inno doubling down on one of the least enjoyable and most stressful implementations in the entire game: settlements. Putting aside the bugs that one would think would have been fixed after the first season, where is the fun in this? This is an absolute yawn fest with an...
  17. mcbluefire

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Same issue here - have 450 population built in my city but demand for 850 happiness. Two villas & one tile roof house...
  18. mcbluefire

LOL, so getting the pop at placement and again at finished building. Yeah, that's some great coding there. Needs to be recalculated every once in a while on server side to catch issues like this.
  19. mcbluefire

What is strange is the Quantum Residents hover should reveal how many residents are employed and without hover should show only how many are idle in the normal display. According to my HUD 100% of my residents are unemployed and yet I have 8 production facilities. These should be server-side...
  20. mcbluefire

I disabled FOE helper (just now) cleared cookies&data and reloaded - issue persists. FOE helper does lead to strange things like crashes/lockups in GBG, especially with FP display trying to calculate when you earn new FP or when the message box gets something new and causes the soft-keyboard to...