• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Already Suggested One Down Kit

Many times it would be useful to take a building back one (or more) era's. We have many building that will produce goods for the previous era, but it's hard (impossible?) to get treasury goods donated for anything but the current era if you build new, or upgrade an existing building.
  2. Discussion Same old, same old

Okay, I've only been in the game about 2.5 yrs.. but every era seems the same.. bump up att\def, battle in GBG, move when you can easily complete lvl iV in GE.. Does the introduction of special goods (AF and onwards) make it interesting again??
  3. Discussion Battlefield Backgrounds

I've done some looking, but been unable to find a post\web page with all the battlefield backgrounds thru the ages posted. The reason I ask, is that if you're going to camp in an era, it would be nice if the battlefield (which you'll see VERY often) was also to your likeing.. For example, I...
  4. Rejected On the Great Building Reward popup, also post what you invested

On the popup that comes when a GB is leveled, it gives you everything.. "except" what you invested. Having that would quickly let you know if all went as planned, or if you were possibly sniped.
  5. Rejected Log the member who closed the sector in GBG (eg last battle \ negotiation

In GBG we have logs of who built and deleted various buildings, but we don't have any record of who closed a sector. If we had that, it would make tracking down any rogue guild members much easier.
  6. Rejected Changing a maxed level event building

Has there ever been a discussion about using an upgrade kit to change a max level event building from 1 option to another?