• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Atokirina

Not A Bug: Incorrect global ranking

Username: Atokirina (1974322) Flash Player version: 1.271.c01a81a99c (05.12.2023 11:03) ~ Not Flash Player though Operating system: Windows 10, Android 13 Browser & Version: Chrome/120.0.0.0 Viewport size: 1920x937 Description: Incorrect ranking in the global ranking: at the beginning of a...
  2. Atokirina

Discussion Special Diamond offers

Dear community, A guildmate of mine is planning to buy some diamonds, but she hasn't received the special diamond offer yet. I'm F2P and I don't have much information on it, and the only information I have is from around 2012: Most likely the way special offers are triggered has already...
  3. Atokirina

Forum: Width limit Signatures

Is it possible to change the maximum width size of signatures from 600px to ~968px? I've had my history with signatures and they went from acceptable to ugly, to much worse. I noticed the allowed height on the beta forum is quite high (150 px), that's really high for a signature; and on the...
  4. Atokirina

Update Market trade limit raised?

Apparently, you can now place trade offers where you can offer up to 2000 goods and ask for up to 1000 on live servers? I didn't see this change in the most recent update notes (I may have overlooked it). In the past (at least 6 months ago) the limit was 1000 goods (supply and demand). Now...
  5. Atokirina

New world conditions

Dear Beloved Beta Community Members, I'm wondering what the (specific) conditions are to open a new world on a live server. Of course, I know it depends on the number of active players on the newest server (and the older ones I guess). Innogames doesn't intend to share the specific terms (and...
  6. Atokirina

[Font] Message Center

Hey everyone, Wich font is being used in the message center (the default font of the messages you send there; no special fonts you copied from a website or program)? Thanks in advance! Kind regards, @Atokirina
  7. Atokirina

Not A Bug: St Patrick's Day Event: Flowers Factory Manager

Browser and Version: Overview of the bug: Screenshots: How often this occurs: Urgency: Preventative Actions: Summary: I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: