• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: St Patrick's Day Event: Flowers Factory Manager

Atokirina

Squire
  • Browser and Version:
    Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official build) (64-bits)
  • Overview of the bug:
    When unlocking the Flowers Factory in the St Patrick's Day Event you can hire a manager for 20 pots of gold. When you click on the button you will lose 20 pots of gold but the manager won't be hired. If you keep clicking you lose each time 20 pots of gold, but the manager won't be hired.
  • Screenshots:
    SLn8UQrNvK.png
  • How often this occurs:
    Sadly enough, I can't reproduce the bug cause I'm out of gold pots and diamonds.
  • Urgency:
    It doesn't look like a minor bug, so in my opinion you can see it as urgent.
  • Preventative Actions:
    Don't try to hire the Flowers Factory Manager.
  • Summary:
    Broken event feature: Hiring Flowers Factory Manager.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Atokirina

Squire
After reloading the game, the gold pots returned and hiring the Manager works.

I realise now I had the issues with the other Managers as well, except for the Hat Factory Manager.

At that time I was still able to
perform the event processes manually.

I think I lost the connection with the server somehow. All features seemed to work normally except for the managers. After reloading, everythings looks fine.

Last edited: