• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected GbG - Make equal slots for buildings in every quarter

Every quarter in GbG has 8 "4s" , two of them are the original sector of a guild, in an island that has 8 guilds, 4 "3s" , 2 "2s" and 1 center. My proposal is to make the number of slots for buildings equal per quarter. In every quarter (A-B-C-D) All 6 sectors that ends with 4 should have 3...
  2. Quest asking to build above age building

Hi ! I would like to know if this is something I should report as a bug, or Is this because I already have 3 sectors of Early Medieval on continent map? I am on iron Age and tanneries are Early Medieval. I can abort this quest, but I would like to complete them all. I cant remember which quest I...
  3. Cant put Fps to neighboor

What is the reason for not being able to contribute fps to a GB of a neighboor ?
  4. Deleting Province buildings GBG

Hi, I dont know if this has been answered somewhere, cant find it. If I delete a fortress in a province where the enemies have 125/130 advances, will the province get in their hands imediately or not ? cause after the delete the province could be gained with 100 advances, thanks a lot !