• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7228

You have made reference to this concept before. I don't know where you are getting your information to form this opinion but it couldn't be farther from the truth. If anything the game is growing. In fact we just opened new worlds on several of the live servers to accommodate the number of players.
Inno always opens new worlds, it is not to accommodate new players. they accommodate multi-world players who farm diamonds.

DeletedUser8404

Inno always opens new worlds, it is not to accommodate new players. they accommodate multi-world players who farm diamonds.
You're going to have to explain that one to me. Why would they want to encourage diamond farmers? The more diamonds someone farms, the less they buy. I'm pretty sure that's something Inno would rather discourage.

You're going to have to explain that one to me. Why would they want to encourage diamond farmers? The more diamonds someone farms, the less they buy. I'm pretty sure that's something Inno would rather discourage.
Yes and no, more players on a word is attractive for new players that's why they permit to transfer diams between worlds... More you play more you are able to use diams that's it too... Then yes some players use thats new worlds to make more (free) diamonds but it is peenuts with (paid) diams used by other players to boost their city at the beginning of a world ;)

DeletedUser8859

I didn't noticed there where two new worlds at EN server until the guild Founder in the Houndsmoor world announced at a message that the guild leaders will be opening a new guild at the R world. Now I have 16 cities on EN server instead of 14. It may not be the intention of Inno, but multi-worlds players will likely open new cities when new worlds are available.

rk1863

Farmer
I have been buying diamonds for years on the live server to support the game.

Since Inno is going to force ads on me and expose my computer to all sorts of risks, i'll start by not spending on diamonds for now, then stop playing when the feature goes live.

Thank you Inno for all the wasted years and dollars. It was fun while it lasted.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Not sure if it's been asked yet but does watching an ad on the Show Hall in lieu of paying Infiltration costs count as infiltrating a sector for quest requirements?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I havew no problem with the show hall and it showing ad. I do however feel the sound is way to high. I may be 63, but my ears do still work fine so no need for the noisy sound in the show hall

DeletedUser7942

lol, people have gone off the deep end on this but y'all can relax now, the NSA doesn't really care if you're attacking that sector tonight and...
yup.PNG

I havew no problem with the show hall and it showing ad. I do however feel the sound is way to high. I may be 63, but my ears do still work fine so no need for the noisy sound in the show hall
You have luck, sound work fine on ads... not on fights (since month and month... regressions after regressions after regressions... the best is enemy of good) We see were is the priority of developpers :p

DeletedUser

Not sure if it's been asked yet but does watching an ad on the Show Hall in lieu of paying Infiltration costs count as infiltrating a sector for quest requirements?

It should, and if it doesn't it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

ThForth99

Farmer
Some here say the sound in the Show Hall is too loud, I have the opposite problem, I have no sound. Videos play fein. Any thoughts?

Oh, forgot to mention, I am on the latest Mac OS version and use Safari. The FoE game sounds and music are working fine.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I'm using Google Chrome as browser and not HTML5 and I have to close my sound before I start the AD as it hurt my ears. It is way to loud. The problem with fighting sound is fixed here on Beta but not on Danish serveres.

ThForth99

Farmer
Some here say the sound in the Show Hall is too loud, I have the opposite problem, I have no sound. Videos play fein. Any thoughts?

Oh, forgot to mention, I am on the latest Mac OS version and use Safari. The FoE game sounds and music are working fine.

Anyone else have this issue or where to look to resolve it?

RKinG

Squire
Innogame does not respect its customers. We pay this game too much. There must be no advertising in the game.
Shame on you.
Repair the game and its dysfunction is more useful than advertising.

By this system Innogame gives our data to companies that collect the user data to sell the advertisement.
I blocked the outgoing url by Adblock https://adblockplus.org/en

Last edited: