• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future

DeletedUser4285

"Finish 30 productions in production buildings from your age or 50 from the previous age."

lets be careful or the next time inno will put something like,
"Finish 300 productions in production buildings from your age or 500 from the previous age." :p

@BetaTest03: the paying coins and supplies quest is a nice go ahead for those with ultra high chateau since they can do that quest over and over again except for the part where they have to click through other quests each time.
It sure would be nice to see other quests give AFE goods too.

DeletedUser4285

• The Arctic Future quest with the 'collect 1,000,000' coin requirement will now give out Arctic Future goods.

Nice one there! I got AFE goods yesterday from that quest.

On a side note I also like the update about GB where the reward window can only be clicked off when clicking the X on it.

podkap1970

Emperor
the own city is going even faster in 'sleepmode' now ?
you watch the soccer game, you shoot 1-2x, watch more the soccer event screen again, leave the soccer game, make something in your city, and go back to the soccer game, i got only a loading screen
and i think this bug/feature went even live today, too many loadingscreens, and nothing do happen
and i dont mean the loadingscreens during 2 missions

Edit: of course you can fix this when you reload the game, but now i have to reload the game about 50x everyday

Edit 2: ok it have nothing to do with the soccer game, even when you try to click the treasure hunt you have to reload the game

on beta we might get a hotfix this week ?, but on live server it will take many weeks? :)

Last edited:

Lionhead

Baronet
Ohhh, by pure coincidence I noticed that at least 1 (I haven´t got enough medals to purchase it, so don´t know if the second one is available) victory expansion has been released. When was this announced?

podkap1970

Emperor
Ohhh, by pure coincidence I noticed that at least 1 (I haven´t got enough medals to purchase it, so don´t know if the second one is available) victory expansion has been released. When was this announced?
good find !, thanks
it costs 160 k medals

DeletedUser5429

And in case no one has noticed, the 2nd part of the campaign map can be seen under the cloud cover.

BestWarrior

Baronet
It's just 1 for now, 160k medals like it was writen above.

DeletedUser4256

The first part of Arctic age or this new way of cutting a new era into pieces giving an incomplete content to the players and its consequences (new era goods without use, lack of non-premium production buildings, AF GE rewards flooded with the only two units available and previous era sutff) is being quite dissapointing

Many players didnt want to move to AF and still are on FE (something never seen in this game before), meaning that the Arctic future era is being a complete fiasco so far. Maybe the new part will be interesting or maybe not, just in case I'm ready for a new dissapointment to come, I'm used to it.

DeletedUser5097

I did expect that for every new part it takes a time of 2-3 moths, at the moment
It's close to the 3 moths. On the dutch live server part 1 was comming at
24-05-16 (for some countries is the date 05-24-16). Previous complet ages
did takes a time of 5-7 moths. So if it takes always 2-3 moths for the next
part of future theme ages it takes longer for a complet age, but less time for
the next expension of the tech. tree.

A part of my is glade that expensions of the TT are faster, but a another part is sad that
it takes more time for a complete age.

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm my city looks a little empty, missing some buildings since today patch ?

cant interact with my city either

and yes i did clear my cache, hmm

DeletedUser

Got the same problem @ HMA
Can't click on any bulding in town nor in other towns

App works fine

DeletedUser

hmm my city looks a little empty, missing some buildings since today patch ?

cant interact with my city either

and yes i did clear my cache, hmm
and what has this to do with the Arctic Future ?

maybe you guys should learn to report bugs in the bugs forum in a new thread

could you please disable this ingame mail with validating your email ?
for me it doesnt work with Firefox or IE
could you please stay at the topic: Arctic Future

the own city is going even faster in 'sleepmode' now ?
you watch the soccer game, you shoot 1-2x, watch more the soccer event screen again, leave the soccer game, make something in your city, and go back to the soccer game, i got only a loading screen
and i think this bug/feature went even live today, too many loadingscreens, and nothing do happen
and i dont mean the loadingscreens during 2 missions

Edit: of course you can fix this when you reload the game, but now i have to reload the game about 50x everyday

Edit 2: ok it have nothing to do with the soccer game, even when you try to click the treasure hunt you have to reload the game

on beta we might get a hotfix this week ?, but on live server it will take many weeks? :)
that is also no feedback on the Arctic Future

DeletedUser4381

Keeping on the AFE topic;

The happiness from the Premium Cultural in AFE is still nearly 20% less effective (per square) than the FE one, despite the AFE one needing a 2-lane street. Is this going to be tweaked any time soon?

DeletedUser

"We would like to stress that your opinion means a lot to us. We changed the way we release eras to ensure that you will be getting new content more often and we'd love to know what you think."

Are you sure you like to know what we think? :)
Right now i cant even tell u what i think, coz that would give me a ban. and do u know what the words "ensure" and "more often" that u used means?