• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What does FoE plan after 50th level?

DeletedUser6409

So the lvl50 cap is that the first guild to get there will then sell all their sectors and act like a ghost guild and only use the guild to fight with others to gain PvP points (especially after the new rankingsystem for players). It´s more or less impossible to win PvP-towers if you have a player that use GvG for points in PvP.

DeletedUser4008

In fact i think no one will stand in guilds...there will be many ghost guilds . The arc is a building that many will focus ...with goods in trezo.... and points to rank if i understand corectly...many sectors to attack...why bother.
Need something to keep in guild members and that depends on those new levels..or the cost of first siege could solve this problem

DeletedUser

So, 5 months and still nothing on this issue??

I´ve heard a rumour, that the top guild on my main server, will grant freedom to their entire kingdom, and start over when they reach level 50 (currently at level 49). Can´t really blame them, as the level 50 limit kills the purpose of holding on to hexes. I can see them do this to avoid boredom.
However, this could be used to spoil other guilds efforts to gain hexes and getting up there in guild level themselves, by targeting certain guilds at low cost and with no regards to their own progress, as there´s no progress to be made.

Is this what Inno think GvG is about? After almost 2 years of trying to gain as many hexes as possible (for most guild, at least), to now as more and more reaches level 50 it will be big spoiler-guilds herrassing eachother and semi-strong guilds who in the past have had run-in´s with these bigger guilds?

So, please add more guild levels.

This has already happened in EN5 where the long time top guild hit level 50 and just dumped every sector they owned. they now just play at attacking their old enemies, stealing all their sectors and releasing them so they cannot level up as fast. While I am generally ok with that if it is between just the 2 guilds the problem is it has spilled out to become everyones problem. As they chase their targets around the maps they force them to take sectors from other guilds just so they don't get wiped off that map completely. I seen a small neutral guild get mapped about 2 weeks ago by a large one running from the Level 50 guild.

Inno its very easy, just open more guild levels already and help stop the madness

DeletedUser6436

Is there any new information on this topic?? Will more guild levels ever be added??

DeletedUser6436

Thanks Darkstar. My guild has been level 50 for I dont know 5 months maybe. Getting questions everyday from members about selling off their HoF's to make room for other buildings. I been telling them to hang on to them in hopes of new levels but it's getting harder and harder to justify it after this long.