• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

The announcement of the next Mini-Challenge (starting tomorrow) promises that "Exclusive Rewards Await". Upon review of the rewards in the Knowledgebase I don't see anything "exclusive". What am I missing?

nothing ;) The gex 1-4 kits in particular are ridiculously bad, the gex5 (serpent only) might be of interest to players who don't do gex5. Only the finish boosts are slightly attractive, though not as much as half a year ago.

Traveler64

Squire
I appreciate the mini challenges and all that Inno does to keep us engaged within the game. But looking at the announcement, I thought something was going to happen that has never before happened, on the other hand it's just an ordinary rival event. :)

These Rival rewards have such a 2022 feeling to them. I won't really bother playing it because for advanced players the rewards are massively outdated. Not that I really mind. I hope the weaker players will enjoy it.

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
1714398029172.png
1714398042814.png

“Rare treasures” in that by participating in GE in the past, there is a chance of receiving the same rewards that have been given out for what … over a year now? I await for the cheerleaders to come to Inno’s rescue on this one! HaHaHa!

hades8840

Marquis
Is the GE exclusive for only the ppl who havent played for the last few years? as looking at the info I pretty much think I have all of that either collecting dust as its junk or its been sold and if I sold the next years worth I might be able to afford a iron age unit with the new prices or I deleted them

XIA*

Marquis
Please be aware, that those are not all the rewards you will be able to get in the upcoming Rival Challenge.
In addition I added the Forgotten Temple to the announcement.
yay, the one I get every second GE season? :) It's not very enticing to play the rival for this. especially if the quests make you burn a lot of medals to finish on time. I'd just do Ge5 as usualy and get the temple. And before anyone starts complaining about newbies: newbies wouldn't have the medals anyways to finish even ge4 on time for the rival. and those who have the medals are probably already strong enough to do ge5 and get the temple from there anyways.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
We've been spoiled. No, to say thank you to Inno for the fact that for the first time we are warned in advance about the upcoming opponent. And additional prizes for what we would have done anyway make me happy. Accept the gift with respect.

D-Best

Squire
We had a rival on live servers a few weeks ago in which you could won a bunch of upgrades for The Laboratory of monstrosities and The Pyramid of wonders. I don't know if we had it on beta since I don't really play here but that was surprisingly unnexpected for me. I didn't finished it tho but I gathered enough upgrades to get a full Laboratory and a full Pyramid (with the ones I had left from the events). So this rival will be a hard pass for me and I'll check the game daily for the good rivals instead lol.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The extra forgotten temple is mildly interesting. It saves time, it gives a buffer-zone for whenever you may miss out on GE5 with an active temple or cuts down 4w of collecting frag for 3+ temples to be activated simultaneously for the 60% fp buff.

yay, the one I get every second GE season? :) It's not very enticing to play the rival for this. especially if the quests make you burn a lot of medals to finish on time. I'd just do Ge5 as usualy and get the temple. And before anyone starts complaining about newbies: newbies wouldn't have the medals anyways to finish even ge4 on time for the rival. and those who have the medals are probably already strong enough to do ge5 and get the temple from there anyways.
It takes 4 seasons of completing GE5 to build a Forgotten Temple.

Atosha

Merchant
Don't forget that not every guild is opening GE5... With Forgotten temple (still a +++ building), it's becoming quite nice, I'd say.
Let's see how different it is compared to 1st rival!

Don't forget that not every guild is opening GE5... With Forgotten temple (still a +++ building), it's becoming quite nice, I'd say.
Let's see how different it is compared to 1st rival!
Player in guild that do not open GE5 probably cannot complete this Rival.
In the previous one negotiation + fighting GE > 64!
But this time it will not autocomplete by doing GE4, you need GE5 for autocomplete!

CrashBoom

Legend
rivals never asked for 64 or more GE tasks :rolleyes:

it was always the players decission not to negotiate when it was asked
instead they used the loophole of autocomplete those task after 64 encounters were done

Player in guild that do not open GE5 probably cannot complete this Rival.
In the previous one negotiation + fighting GE > 64!
But this time it will not autocomplete by doing GE4, you need GE5 for autocomplete!
they can as always
if they do what is asked and not try to outsmart the system

you NEVER needed autocomplete :rolleyes:
you just need to do what is asked :p