• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

I finally tried the hard setting. Took a lot of careful card planning, ended up using my last card to deal the final blow. Took a number of 10 pot heals and buying all of the cards from the shop each time. I'm not even sure if every game can be reasonably won every time since there are many random factors that can work against you, and the rewards weren't spectacular either. Like dang I should have got the trailside smithy for that game lol

The drain one heal one card is 100% useless to buy as an extra in easy/medium BECAUSE at 50 coins to buy extra, you can just heal yourself 5 HP. So it's better to heal yourself than to buy in addition that card.

Emberguard

Emperor
Are the cards different or do they actually mean the same thing?
View attachment 11191 View attachment 11192

Yes and yes.

Cards with the visual look on the left are "special ability cards" triggered from the Negotiation Power

Cards that look normal are what you'd get when the Negotiation Power doesn't trigger

But yes, they both (in this instance) instant kill the enemy. I would take that as a win. Without the Negotiation Power you would likely only get one instant kill in a shop selection

joyfulrider

Squire
Wow, discord discussion got closed by CM.

Trailside smithey got removed from daily special because of CM suggesting it to development team.

Until gold league building comes into the daily special, I won't make any purchase in the game. I swear. Enjoy your decision with diamond farmers.
I really do not want to trust those people who progressed to remove it from daily special. Game will have a new hope and they spoiled it very suddenly.

Traveler64

Squire
It would be nice to add some trailside smithys to the rival event. Also, I would like to see Jester's stage as a daily special again, as no one suggested that these be removed. I know they are present in the epic kit but this would increase the chances of acquiring them, and the epic kits could be used for some other buildings if needed.

Last edited:
It would be nice to add some trailside smithys to the rival event. Also, I would like to see Jester's stage as a daily special again, as no one suggested that these be removed. I know they are present in the epic kit but this would increase the chances of acquiring them, and the epic kits could be used for some other buildings if needed.
Silver league and rival quest rewards both places if they add the previous year event gold league building means, I won't create any concern for it to happen in the daily special. If only given in the silver league previous year building is still not completely convincing for me.

They took immediate action from discord it seems for removal of a reward items. Mostly CMs will say DNSL when something suggested based on rewards, but this time they act differently.

If anyone asked to stop diamonds getting shared to other world in same server through discord, will they act this much fast. I don't understand what drama they are trying to do.

Sureshot

Farmer
I've been playing for 5 years but only started this beta character this year. Up to now, I bought the golden pass on the beta events. I didn't for this one because the main prize is pathetic compared to the previous 2024 events. Also there are FIVE secondary buildings, all of which are similarly pathetic AND require motivating/polishing for full effect. This at a time when motivating/polishing has become a problem for many players. You should stop having so many buildings that require aiding when its almost impossible to get all aided now. Or increase the friends limit to 200+....

Well, don't buy it as an extra then. Take it as your free card ;)
That was the point of my post, although arguably there are better cards to be had than that one. It might have value on the hard level, but if inno wants us to spend money they should probably want us to want to buy more cards which means taking these mid/spam cards out of the deck.

Heh, that's where I am getting my FASPs from. Anyways, I thank you and joyfulrider for the info for the JPs. I think there is a building in the event that gives frags for them. May not be much, but it's a start.
The Summerhold Manor produces the Feast and Fables Selection Kit. The Jesters are one of the kits options.

I've been playing for 5 years but only started this beta character this year. Up to now, I bought the golden pass on the beta events. I didn't for this one because the main prize is pathetic compared to the previous 2024 events. Also there are FIVE secondary buildings, all of which are similarly pathetic AND require motivating/polishing for full effect. This at a time when motivating/polishing has become a problem for many players. You should stop having so many buildings that require aiding when its almost impossible to get all aided now. Or increase the friends limit to 200+....
Or make each Aid worth 2 instead of 1
Or build some Nutcrackers (there have been at least two opportunities to collect them) to produce Mass Self Aid Kits and remove the need to have other players aid your city.

CDmark

Baronet
I have been doing the easy ones, did a couple medium in the beginning but I didn't keep any data like cost.

Easy - cost 50-75 40 points
Medium cost around 200-250 60 points
hard cost 345 but will say 400, 105 league 75 GP
I got lucky on a battle and would have needed 55 more health. I guess it depends on what you want. 10% chance for gold bullion, didnt get with loot or booty. OK, DS is 40%. If you ignore the booty/loot cards, then I can see 300-350 for this hard level but that's no fun. Who can pass up on some booty or loot? lol

I will probably do then again to get better info for my live player.

Titantropo

Farmer
Another event that doesn’t make sense. If I wanted to play cards, I wouldn't be playing Forge... And the cards have a weird shape... And can someone explain how are historical figures mixed with Hoplit, Jester, Geisha, Medusa and Lancelot? Of course, the first three are historical, but not personalities. To do that, a famous hoplit, a famous jester and a famous geisha should be chosen for the cards. But Lancelot is probably only mythological, and Medusa, almost certainly. There are many real historical figures to use, why not use them?

But the worse is: when we fight, our cards are used once, even if the opponents card only does one damage, but the opponents card remains as long as it has health. Doesn't make sense. Cards and players should have different health. If needed be, an ability to damage player’s health should be added.

On top of that, let’s say we chose the easy deck: we have 20 health. Opponent has 8 cards. some have 2 health, but others have 8. So, in the end, enemy ends up having more than 20 health. Sure, we have spell cards and others, but even so. On the other hand, there should be and option to get the cards we want from the deck, not a random redraw. Sometimes it's even worse than the cards we had.

lord2403

Merchant
What is that? There is no one goods building in Mars age for example in the main town. Or you suggest us destroying goods building in colony then build it again? Nice, but why I have to lose it? How we have to make it, if it's impossible to do without any loosings, except gathering goods? I mean that I can make only one part of this quest without any choice, because it's imposible to make second

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    500.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Beta.Tester

Farmer
You do realize that Silk weavers emporium gives 85% atk in GBG and 35% def in GBG. and 12 FP all in 9!!! squares