• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

CaodeAqua

Farmer
News on new age most be due soon, almost a year since the initial post on Space Age Hub. Hope they introduce a new mechanic like getting use of special goods, I'am betting, so I'have have been stock pilling special goods for some time :-D

CrashBoom

Legend

sukimato

Farmer
Una de las cosas más emocionantes del juego es el surgimiento de una nueva Era. Aquellos de nosotros en Titán no hemos estado progresando durante un año y haciendo tareas repetitivas. Sería bueno saber si se planea un nuevo desarrollo para el juego.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Una de las cosas más emocionantes del juego es el surgimiento de una nueva Era. Aquellos de nosotros en Titán no hemos estado progresando durante un año y haciendo tareas repetitivas. Sería bueno saber si se planea un nuevo desarrollo para el juego.

View attachment 11042
It's not a plan for this year. There's even a topic talking about this. This year the focus is on improving events, new settlement, IQ and new GBG map for the blue icons.

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
I think they generally start working on features ~3 months before they release on Beta or live, per some comments by one of the artists I saw a while back.

[EDIT]
Here we are! About the mughal settlement:
View attachment 10131

So maybe a bit more than 3 months is the norm?

If you want to see the full post (with really cool art, btw): [link]
Look at the release dates for each age and you can see they vary from april to july :D

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
I think they generally start working on features ~3 months before they release on Beta or live, per some comments by one of the artists I saw a while back.

[EDIT]
Here we are! About the mughal settlement:
View attachment 10131

So maybe a bit more than 3 months is the norm?

If you want to see the full post (with really cool art, btw): [link]
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Age_Mars may 2019
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Age_Asteroid_Belt April 2020
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Age_Venus April 2021
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Age_Jupiter_Moon april 2022
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Age_Titan July 2023

CaodeAqua

Farmer
I know "Space hub" was not mentioned in the community update, it because its old news. New age is in the pipeline already. Just check the research tree in game. News on new age are expected soon in my view!

Darkpepp

Merchant
I know "Space hub" was not mentioned in the community update, it because its old news. New age is in the pipeline already. Just check the research tree in game. News on new age are expected soon in my view!
after each new age there is this research tree for the next one, so it's been like this since titan came out.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
after each new age there is this research tree for the next one, so it's been like this since titan came out.
It has been since future era came out, perhaps even longer. Can't recall remembering it from before FE was introduced. When I started playing HMA was the highest age. It was guess work what came up next. Unless it was told to us. If I recall correctly since FE we saw the 1st tech of the next age in development and the name for the next age. Much like we do now with space hub

well tbh i don't expect space hub age (presumably the final age too) before late 2024, or even early 2025 :p
I don't think it will be the final age, after all this causes unrefined goods to break (even if many don't use them, but if it becomes obsolete the gbs will need rebalancing on this).
I think this will just be like a central research and this will open the doors for the following eras, you can choose several different paths. Example you can go to alpha centauri or star Rigel without having to do the previous technology for this, I think you will only need to have the SPACE HUB research unlocked. It would be as if each subsequent search were a search within the space hub.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Since the game goes through so many changes and shifts so much. My guess would be mid 2025. Using the devs team's resources and time to focus on refining and balancing the newer features and re-envisioned events, adding more GE levels, etc. To later down the road focus on figuring out what they wanna do with the space hub or what they want it to be.
Personally I'm rather hoping on something modular. Something that serves as an platform for an end-game feature. Up on which can be expanded upon. To motivate players to get there and when they get there to keep on playing. Not even GB's lvl100+ projects will be able to keep us playing. Eventually we'll get them to a given lvl, play with it for a while and than quit.

That been said, it's all hopeful thinking/speculation. Seeing how it's going... it's rather hard to place the finger on the right spot

Traveler64

Squire
It has been since future era came out, perhaps even longer. Can't recall remembering it from before FE was introduced. When I started playing HMA was the highest age. It was guess work what came up next. Unless it was told to us. If I recall correctly since FE we saw the 1st tech of the next age in development and the name for the next age. Much like we do now with space hub
The legend of the far future arctic age! They changed that to AF during release though. :D

One of the surrounding background fields for the battles in SASH:

battle_SASH_SurroundingFieldBg_4-0448598c7.jpg

Special tiles (debris, etc.) of SASH:

space_hub_tiles_0-47ab43cea.png