• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Like we all thought Inno would listen to feedback about how crap this feature is
Not whatever feedback is on the forum. According to their latest announcement we should use discord, not this forum. Otherwise they would've mentioned the forum and it would've been addressed. Instead of being ignored when asked to address this oversight or being upfront/honest about it. The message in the ignorance and only mentioning discord is clear.

XIA*

Marquis
so, they are activating QI on live servers and yet here on beta we still have no idea how and for how much quantum medals we will be able to buy expansions? That's the only reason i was sort of doing this thing like once a day.... I don't think I will be playing this on live servers... unless there's going to be serious benefit from the quantum medals expansions. but I have a feeling it's gonna be hella expensive.

I'm really struggling to spot the little QI golden fists on buildings - it just looks so similar to the GE sign's colour. Hadn't even spotted it as part of the cultural settlement buildings update.
Is there any chance we could change it's colour please? Unless you are looking at the forum announcements, it's really difficult to visually see in game.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
View attachment 11086

After 1 month, 55 fragments.... I'd need to play quantum incursons for 18 months to get one neobotanical rotunda? How is this rewarding system motivational? cuz heck it's doesn't motivate me.
The main reward for a guild or player that's not making much headway is simply these (i have 2 so far):

1710975039832.png

But aren't you also able to choose which one your Guild goes for?
It'll be curious to see how that works out. It seems like the Pass (where I got the above from) and Championship-End rewards might change with the championship no matter what you pick. So the choice would only be for the fragments you win by random chance (which do seem quite sparse - though at least in part for me that's because they're nonexistent in the first difficulty) and round-end chests.

XIA*

Marquis
The main reward for a guild or player that's not making much headway is simply these (i have 2 so far):

View attachment 11087

It'll be curious to see how that works out. It seems like the Pass (where I got the above from) and Championship-End rewards might change with the championship no matter what you pick. So the choice would only be for the fragments you win by random chance (which do seem quite sparse - though at least in part for me that's because they're nonexistent in the first difficulty) and round-end chests.
you must be spending a lot of time in the QI.

But aren't you also able to choose which one your Guild goes for?
Exactly. And that will lead to a very interesting discussion. Do you want to go for Basilisk's Peak again so that people can acquire more levels of the Neo Colossus and fragments for the Neo Botanical Rotunda and Neo Winner's Plaza or do you want to play the next incursion to collect the Neo Sentinel Outpost and Neo Tactician Tower?
If the second QI version is more difficult and you have a lot of weak players with no QI boosts in your guild they may protest and demand that Basilisk's Peak is chosen.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
you must be spending a lot of time in the QI.
There's only so much time you can spend. But i seek to not waste action points primarily. The twice a day cadence that the settlement demands for collection is generally sufficient. If I spend most of my action points at one collection, then I won't cap out before the next one.

angelgail

Baronet
well am playing it now on live with my Team ,they all seem to be happy with it an it is better with the Team for me also .not for a 1 person guild ,like i am here in beta

Dessire

Regent
When the prizes (like expansions) are the only reason why most players pay a feature, then the whole feature itself is a failure.