• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't think it needs to be flexible. But much more than 30 points per auction makes sense if bids are exclusively going to be in the 1M territory.
Letting it depend on starting bids would be already a leap forward. Let's say 1.000 :castlecoin: for each 1.000.000:tradecoin: starting bid and for every 1.000:tradecoin: over that 1:castlecoin: additionally. Would be imho more fair than those 30:castlecoin:

Jubilee

Merchant
OK so I cracked & bought a large amount of medals from the store of the AD. I had the pink gems & always being desperate for a new expansion you got me. Most of it is still overpriced.

donjuan

Farmer
Do not like the new rebalance. The items for auction are way too high. Using gemstones to buy everyday items should be coins, and how about just gemstones for the auction or back to the old way both gemstones and coins. With the lack of store buildings, most players will not have enough coins and gemstones to use the auction.

Bigbartxc90

Farmer
the starting Bid is way to high. No one has this amount of coins, at least if a few players have that amount, they can buy one, mabe two things and then? wait a year to be able to buy something new?

it should be max one quarter of the current account, even then way to much

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Time to stockpile may trees and beach bars. To use on event quests asking for cultural/production buildings to be build.

Only :goods_next: packages are mildly interesting for SA:JM players. Although overpriced in its current state.

XIA*

Marquis
Time to stockpile may trees and beach bars. To use on event quests asking for cultural/production buildings to be build.

Only :goods_next: packages are mildly interesting for SA:JM players. Although overpriced in its current state.
and for newish players, absolutely nothing interesting. Goods you can get from a good guild, troops are pricey, blueprints are random.

shad2389

Viceroy
hover over it and it will show you on top of the description, like "9x unit name". I can't make an effin screenshot of mine on a Lenovo laptop, it simply ignores popup windows when pressing prt scrn. Grr. But it is there, just checked in my AD.
Capture d’écran du 2024-03-21 10-32-32.png

joyfulrider

Squire
Someone in the creative team crushing the FOE game to worse state and people who approve that are really not worth staying in the FOE team.

As a business trick, if I need to set one specific amount for a product or feature, I will always quote double the amount. In negotiations, it will come to the amount higher than which I originally thought. Most government in many countries follows this approach for fuel/electricity etc. But, FOE if they planned to do some Nerf or Buff to balance properly means everything will work much better for every players.

If they continue like this, atleast in forum or any other community just remove the option called "balance" while suggesting ideas. Otherwise, make the FOE team also follows the balancing properly. Not sure whom to complain about this.

My strong guess is someone newly got promoted for improving the game and that person literally calling the shots (changes) in game which affects everyone in the game.

angelgail

Baronet
looked at the AD several times an it not being used any more .every thing above my pay rate lol ,not even tryed to sell any thing yet

Just had again a look at prices at current offers vs selling prices. Sorry. Where is INNO living in? Why should I pay 18 gems for a one up kit whilst getting in the sale 1 gem and 1900 coins and getting every second day this kit? This is not working INNO whoever is programming or balancing. This is close to offer in criminal intention! From a players view!!!!

retset

Farmer
Hello developers....Are you really that out of touch with the game as to start opening bids in AD at levels that just causes complaints? If there's a balancing coming down the road, you might want to announce it

CrashBoom

Legend
things that are older than 1 year won't cost much

and in the old version only things older than 1 year were in the dealer

and things will become cheaper when they get older

so just wait one year and you can buy the buildings from anniversary event 2024 for about 100k :D