• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

angelgail

Baronet
if it makes it to live worlds i will play it with my guild but in beta it just me so not worth my time sorry .
if we keep playing it there will depend on them an if they like it .

Shelby GT500

Merchant
if it makes it to live worlds i will play it with my guild but in beta it just me so not worth my time sorry .
if we keep playing it there will depend on them an if they like it .
In the beta it was in black and white, live it will be in color, with a mermaid singing, at night, under a starry sky, accompanied by a classical orchestra on stage.
I hope I cheered you up...

LastWarrior

Regent
There are only a few that can do any fighting, what on earth do you expect us normal players to do.
After about 16 tiles we cannot beat any army.
I asked our players to show us their cities they built to be able to actually do the latter fighting.
Having seen whats required and the cost to build it all this is going to fail badly unless you alter a lot of the ways to actually be able to fight anything?
Think hard.
We need a lot of help from the decorations or new buildings that are due out.
ATM unless you are happy spending lots of money this is impossible to play.
Of course just my opinion, please for goodness sake make it at least a little viable
Warrior

There are only a few that can do any fighting, what on earth do you expect us normal players to do.
After about 16 tiles we cannot beat any army.
I asked our players to show us their cities they built to be able to actually do the latter fighting.
Having seen whats required and the cost to build it all this is going to fail badly unless you alter a lot of the ways to actually be able to fight anything?
Think hard.
We need a lot of help from the decorations or new buildings that are due out.
ATM unless you are happy spending lots of money this is impossible to play.
Of course just my opinion, please for goodness sake make it at least a little viable
Warrior
You do know that us fighter use the free troop for the first couple of day?
In other word our settlement is completely irrelevant if you want to fight at difficulty 1 (and 2).

The change to the settlement building will certainly help. But learning to fight in IA (for now?) is the way to get more from initial troops.

I suggest you try troop combination you knw you can win with no casualty (damage is ok, just no KIA).
If that means you do not get the dounble progress/reward, it still better than loosing the few troops we get.
Personally I don't use diamonds to heal troops, I just wait. It does mean I don't fight so ofter at the start.

I lost too many light unit trying to fight with them just because the double progress required it.

Later on if you develop your city you can fight even with auto in some cases. Especially if you can replace the troops. I ended this incursion with 200% bonus vs defening army (more nodes in mymap where for defending battles=blue). It means I can auto fight with heavy unit in level 3 and 4, loosing between 0 and 3 troops per fight (usually 1).

I suggest you do not select which troop you can produce until you need to place a gooed production building or a barrack. Only then choose troops you can handle.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Dear Adventurer,
it is time for another adjustment. This time we decided to simplify the Quantum Action costs. Instead of having increasing costs to move and do an action per level, you now have to use the same amount for every level. Moving costs 2000 and interacting 3500 Quantum Actions.

Your Forge of Empires team

YOWCH. 1700->3500 is a major change! I can understand it being viewed as necessary to reduce the power of the individual somewhat, but it still seems a bit extreme to over double the cost of the first difficulty.

Norde

Merchant
now that I knew what I was doing and had a plan that I followed, it worked out pretty well.
spent 500 shards, 4days building, -> spent 1,1M actions points, +941 progress (links in signature)
time to do a 1000 shards budget plan

Instead of having increasing costs to move and do an action per level, you now have to use the same amount for every level. Moving costs 2000 and interacting 3500 Quantum Actions.
unfortunately, this will hold me back quite a bit, there have been few action points so far, so there will be even less now...
my recharge rate was 5950, in last day I was sitting on 550k coins/supplies, (4 T. arch, 60% atk bonus)

ps: a tamagotchi requires more or less interaction than a quantum incursion?

Last edited:

Goldra

Marquis
A new change for QI. To reduce the cost to move or to make an action... and what do you expect with this??
A change to change nothing. It continues being the same s....
Im not going to play it more on beta. I had enough...

GateKeeper

Baronet
now that I knew what I was doing and had a plan that I followed, it worked out pretty well.
spent 500 shards, 4days building, -> spent 1,1M actions points, +941 progress (links in signature)
time to do a 1000 shards budget plan

unfortunately, this will hold me back quite a bit, there have been few action points so far, so there will be even less now...
my recharge rate was 5950, in last day I was sitting on 550k coins/supplies, (4 T. arch, 60% atk bonus)

ps: a tamagotchi requires more or less interaction than a quantum incursion?
Nice work on those guides... thanks for doing that

Abacus

Farmer
As was done with the initial iteration of the new style of GBG in beta, I think it would be useful to have a poll in addition to the feedback thread, asking whether QI (in its current form) is actually an enjoyed element of the game by its players - the general feedback here is a mix of complaints about bugs, advice on how to effectively build the 'settlements', and actual feedback from those who can be bothered to write out their thoughts. But I'm sure there are many who are reading and have their own thoughts but no time/motivation to provide written feedback, therefore a poll of player satisfaction might be a useful tool for developers to understand whether this is worth implementing yet if at all, in the live worlds. It might also be interesting to see for those of us interested enough to be posting here, what the general consensus on this feature is.

angelgail

Baronet
As was done with the initial iteration of the new style of GBG in beta, I think it would be useful to have a poll in addition to the feedback thread, asking whether QI (in its current form) is actually an enjoyed element of the game by its players - the general feedback here is a mix of complaints about bugs, advice on how to effectively build the 'settlements', and actual feedback from those who can be bothered to write out their thoughts. But I'm sure there are many who are reading and have their own thoughts but no time/motivation to provide written feedback, therefore a poll of player satisfaction might be a useful tool for developers to understand whether this is worth implementing yet if at all, in the live worlds. It might also be interesting to see for those of us interested enough to be posting here, what the general consensus on this feature is.
it is not enjoyful to me sorry

CrashBoom

Legend
question when the championship ended:
will progress rewards then automatically collected if not done before
or are they lost

CrashBoom

Legend
they are lost. Someone complained about it some pages back in this thread
I am asking for the progress 30/60/... rewards which can't be collected after a season

how can someone complain: the championship isn't over yet ?
and currently those progress rewards doesn't need to be auto collected because we can collect them in the 3rd season

but after the 6th season (before 2nd championship started) they couldn't be collected anymore
just the final rewards chests

so currently they aren't lost: just wait 2 days.

I am asking for the progress 30/60/... rewards which can't be collected after a season
You might want to use the botton on the top right side after the incursion end. No need to wait for next incursion (which is you issue with the 6th incursion of a championship).

QI1_Rewards_Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.08.27.png
The limit in picture size in this forum is realy annoying.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
With the change in Action points we will be able to do even less. We managed to get until the 6th difficulty last season and even then the costs were not as high as it will be now starting first difficulty.
The problem for us in the 6th was the lack of action points and now it becomes even worse.

BadOMB

Farmer
3rd QI and I couldn't be more bored if I tried, guild I'm in hasn't even completed 3 nodes, think that gives an indication of the level of enthusiasm for this fiasco.

I'm a guild leader and founder in 2 guilds on international, I seriously feel like telling my guilds that this is a crock of sh!t and we won't be participating, ranking influence or not.