• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Well I do admit that I came into QI fully expecting it to be a dissapointment. When I first started playing it I thought it was all to complicated and had no feasible direction. Now I see that it is in fact quite a basic format and easy to follow. Basically it seems to be just one more settlement with a little more guild interaction. So I am not sure that it will be something that holds any long term interest.

GBG is a boring repetative grind that I do not think anyone would play at all if it was not for the rewards. In fact, despite the rewards, the stress involved has damaged the game for many. It certainly is not something that has the whole guild saying "Great GBG is starting lets get in there and have some fun".

I have a feeling that QI will end up needing increasingly high rewards to keep people interested enough to keep playing it. as the mechanics look like being a rinse and repeat exercise. (Would love it if it proved me wrong)

We all get more than enough rewards and bonusses from the game as it is. We do not need more. We need something that makes the whole guild want to come together to play just for the sheer fun of doing so.

Last edited:

Proven Legend

Merchant
I came out of the Falklands war with a brain injury after stepping on a land mine so I just cannot follow 1.9 so I find myself in a single person Guild, and now finding that the whole game is moving away from players like myself and single player Guilds. I am not going to give up but I would urge the powers that be to consider all of their members a little more. I wish all players the best as you move forward.

CDmark

Baronet
Some battles are still missing my attack %, difficulty 4 and prior difficulties. So, I move around nodes, spend 18K Qactions only to find a node where I don't have my Forgotten Temple attack bonus, AGAIN. I lose units bcs I have 3 hit kills. I can't make units because I am coin limited due to the population bug.
Attack % and population bugs, 2 (TWO) critical items of QS...this really Quantum Sucks.

Later on, when I actually add a decoration, why would I spend the precious coin to possibly NOT have my attack bonus. Why would I add a Tourneys Grounds to possibly NOT have my attack bonus.

jovada

Regent
Again this is boring the way QI is for the moment, small guilds have no interest to spend time doing this. Having an Himeji, spacecarrier or island with some levels give you more each day then the effort for small guilds in 10 days. The only way you could attract some small guilds is to do a competition with number of members like in the expedition. Being active should be rewarded , now a guild with 80 people but only 10 active in QI beat a little guild with for example 7 members all active. This is not correct.

There is just one major problem I see with Quantum Incursions that has me disappointed with it and that is the start time difference. I believe in my time zone the game starts at 2AM...so anyone who is playing at the exact start time has a major advantage over anyone who starts later. To prove my point I had a friend set up a completely new town in beta, alone in their guild, and yesterday started playing in QI...with just 1 and a half nodes completed they flew past where I am on the pass(after 1 and half seasons) and received many "battle" prizes. If you get a late start there is no catching up. So I guess guilds matter and the early bird catches the worm. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a way to catch up?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Has anyone noticed that Decos subtract Euphoria instead if add it? 3 Amphitheaters (+450 E) plus 2 Victory Pillars (+150 E) should provide +600 Euphoria, instead they provide +300 E. When I built the 3 Amphs, I had +450 E. The first VP brought it down to +375 E and the second down to +300 E.

View attachment 10931

Has anyone noticed that Decos subtract Euphoria instead if add it? 3 Amphitheaters (+450 E) plus 2 Victory Pillars (+150 E) should provide +600 Euphoria, instead they provide +300 E. When I built the 3 Amphs, I had +450 E. The first VP brought it down to +375 E and the second down to +300 E.
In the building menu you can see that decoration have euphoria under "Costs".
It would still have been better if they added it to the announcement. Same for cultural building not needing roads.

RisenShine

Merchant
Is it true that if you are a Diamond league player in GB and always complete GE5 - then you have a huge advantage with buildings that help you in QI?

CrashBoom

Legend
Is it true that if you are a Diamond league player in GB and always complete GE5 - then you have a huge advantage with buildings that help you in QI?
what is huge ?

always doing GE level 5 gives exact 50% attack boost advantage in QI (one forgotten temple every 4 weeks which is then running 4 weeks)

the time limited battleground building gives 25%. here it depends how many a diamond league player can win in the time it runs (2 weeks)
let's say 2 for top players would be possible = another 50%

so their advantage is 100% attack boost in QI

Last edited:

RisenShine

Merchant
what is huge ?

always doing GE level 5 gives exact 50% attack boost advantage in QI (one forgotten temple every 4 weeks which is then running 4 weeks)

the time limited GB building gives 25%. here it depends how many a diamond league player can win in the time it runs
let's say 2 for top players would be possible = another 50%

so their advantage is 100% attack boost in QI
So it is correct?