• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Oh, that makes a difference! :)
In fact, I want to understand the meaning of the pass. If it's just a fee for candy wrappers, as in the events, then let it be. Anyone who wants a wrapper can buy it. Anyone who doesn't want to buy it will get it for free later. Or get fewer wrappers. But neither has a significant impact on the game as a whole. But if this gives the guilds an advantage, then we can put an end to the team competition. This is the same as fighting with scripts on the GvG. But only officially
By purchasing a pass, the player receives more prizes. Some of them are for him personally, some can be used as accelerators. If the player is not greedy, he will be able to significantly strengthen his guild. It will provide advantages over free players of other guilds.

mawthecat

Farmer
Not only on PC, will be on phone too in the next weeks as they said in the first announcement with big news for FoE, but for testing it they are going with the browser version of it first. :))
I really hope that there will be a Beta testing period on the App as well, before the whole thing goes live.

Dessire

Regent
Hahahaha te rewards just suck for me! XD they are useless when you have 3x2 buildings which each ones give you 20 FPs per fay + a lot of goods and more xD haha sorry Innogames but this feature is a big no for me. Rethink again the rewards cause they dont worth the time and effort.

Kronan

Viceroy
You can have more than one. In fact, you can already assign the rank of Quantum officer to your members. It's available now.

A QI officer is "roughly similar" to a GbG Builder (as far as I know)

A) Rights are conferred to be a QI officer automatically as a Guild FOUNDER or LEADER.
B) Guild Founders/Leaders are authorized to confer rights individually to guild members.

It's the same model as GbG, which by now, we're all familiar with.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
I has hyped about this feature but it seems Innogames doesn't known how to offer good things to all players. I would preffer finish all special productions instead of anny new QI building at max level.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Are these maps/encounters common, like in GBG, or individual, like in GE? Must they be solved separately like in GE or as a team like in GBG?

Since it seems we need Quantum Actions to solve an encounter, I am guessing it's more like GE...

XIA*

Marquis
Based on the description it sounds complicated and time consuming. My fear is that having three guild related tasks is going to be just too much. Guild leaders will make impossible rules about participation to keep guild ranking high, and we already struggle trying to make people even do guild Expedition and GBG as it is. I'm afraid if there is another guild task requirement, a lot of people will just give up or make guilds that don't play the guild raids, however compelling the rewards may be. I just simply don't want to live my life 24/7 in a game.

Atokirina

Squire
€8000 per year for optimal circumstances (assuming everyone is active).

Imagine having a rich dude on your server who's hell-bent on putting his guild first and is willing to pay 8K a year to provide everyone a gold pass all year round, so he's certain his guild will beat the other active guilds.

Attack/defense bonuses from our main cities do not work in QI, unless it's a QI-specific buff (like Forgotten Temple or Tourney Grounds).
What about AO, Kraken or Virgo? Do they work in QI?
If AO works in QI, then it becomes even more valuable as a GB.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
€8000 per year for optimal circumstances (assuming everyone is active).

Imagine having a rich dude on your server who's hell-bent on putting his guild first and is willing to pay 8K a year to provide everyone a gold pass all year round, so he's certain his guild will beat the other active guilds.
If it's truly gonna be like that, and it seems there are lots of P2W buildings anyways, I would probably give QI the rival treatment: only doing the bare minimum when I feel like it, reap some benefits but ignoring it most of the time. Inno and FoE to it extend was build on the f2p principle. Where you could spend to speed things up and getting additional buildings. Modern times games seems to opperste on a different principle. Technically f2p for the most part but if some things are only obtainable by spending money.
W/O alternatives to get stuff maxed out and only being forced to pay quite a substantial amount of money on something that gets outdated during some event building, is just really making QI something to not take seriously at all. I guess the big plans are also to include cash passes for GE5+. To get the silver & golden special relics upgrade package. That you need to buy weekly for $/€15-25. What's next? Booster DLC packs for the space ages and settlements. For each settlement pay $/€5 to unlock 1 additional lvl in which you can unlock the next special upgrade. With space ages' colonies more goods production or unique colony buildings...

.Chris

Baronet
I have to admit I am disapointed... Right now it feels like the QI is gonna be like just another event, just going on the whole year around.

Might be different when we actually get to play it but I was really hoping for QI to be (at least somewhat) a chance to directly compete with other guilds.

.Chris

Baronet
Another flop from InnoGames! The rewards do not justify the time and eventually the money that will be spent on IQ! If stupidity paid taxes, InnoGames would no longer exist!!!!
[OffTopic]

I really wish that some people would be willing to spend money on their IQ. :rolleyes:

Edit:
That was not meant as a slight towards you @Shelby GT500
The letter switching - whether intentional or not - just made me chuckle.
[/OffTopic]