• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Just a note that I do not care if posted already... 12 fights without losing is rough enough for bronze age, but same again? so why do events unlock in bronze age if there's so little chance of getting to the end? event quest 57 and i believe it was 54 apply only to people able to attack neighbors? and don't say what's the "or" option, cause first time "or" was expedition, this time there is no "or".
So the number of fight withut losing doesn't change with age anymore? I'm in CA and I have the same number.
It wan't like that in previous event. Do people in SAT get 12 fight too?

BTW those are quest 53 and 58 (today's).

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
yes with luck (and skill) you can reach a full for free without rival

just wondering:
how much would 1.2 million progress for a medium skilled player cost in diamonds
so I could reach gold league :D

Sinitar

Regent
just wondering:
how much would 1.2 million progress for a medium skilled player cost in diamonds
so I could reach gold league :D
For a medium skilled player is already high if you can do at least 8k points/ticket
so:
1 ticket 8k points --> 200 diamonds
10 tickets 80k points --> 1800 diamonds
100 tickets 800k points --> 1800 x 10 = 18k diamonds
150 tickets 1.200k points --> 1800 x 15 = 27k diamonds
Add some unlucky tables, cost will increase around to 31k diamonds for buy other 20 tickets

I don't expect to be the extra one guy
so more like 6-8% (maybe more. I don't know how many people 5% are)

would it be winning strategy for Inno if players could get a full building without rival challenge for free?

then everybody (who don't want to get into gold) would just ignore the rival
but Inno wants that we do the rivals to be successful
(and for me doing one full rival was enough)

not everybody wants to hear that:
but to be successful players must do all things that Inno offers
I would say you are right IF there would be a strategy to individually start the rivals. So one can plan the 32 questline in the own timetable. 2 days is already a challenge for many people. But coming home from work being stressed and confronted with suddenly a 32 questline which already is 10 hrs or so running is tough. People have a life besides FoE and Inno seems to soak it up completely.

Sinitar

Regent
How is anyone winning this? If I am lucky, I'll end with a Level 8 Flamingo. 30 Paws per prize is too much, and removing the Entrance Ticket from the Daily Quest were mistakes an extra 9 days cannot erase.
they aren't removed none entrance ticket since last year we got their only after daily quest while now you'll find it each 3 quest done

Kronan

Viceroy
How is anyone winning this? If I am lucky, I'll end with a Level 8 Flamingo. 30 Paws per prize is too much, and removing the Entrance Ticket from the Daily Quest were mistakes an extra 9 days cannot erase.
I'm not winning it. I'm doing my job as a beta tester, but I'm unable to secure the last upgrade to make a level 11 building.

My goal is to tell the company about my experience, which I've done.

Maybe Inno designed the event this way. I think adoption in live will be low as word gets out it's not F2P winnable unless you spend money or diamonds.

PS: I don't consider the few that got lucky and found a way to succeed - to represent the MANY that just play to have fun, and still win an event prize. I'm saying here - many more than NORMAL won't make it - a few always seem to report they "defied the odds" and did.

Some have already said they won without diamonds or money.

I played NORMALLY - each day, and I'm short the last upgrade needed. Sounds like I"m not alone.

I suspect from all that's been written here - a lot of people are in the same boat.

XIA*

Marquis
I'm not winning it. I'm doing my job as a beta tester, but I'm unable to secure the last upgrade to make a level 11 building.

Maybe Inno designed the event this way. I think adoption in live will be low as word gets out it's not F2P winnable unless you spend money or diamonds.

PS: I don't consider the few that got lucky and found a way to succeed - to represent the MANY that just play to have fun, and still win an event prize. I'm saying here - many more than NORMAL won't make it - a few always seem to report they "defied the odds" and did.

I played NORMALLY - each day, and I'm short the last upgrade needed. Sounds like I"m not alone.

I suspect from all that's been written here - a lot of people are in the same boat.
have you used the golden tickets? you shouldn't be one upgrade short with the golden tickets, if you play quickly, you cna make 3 boards in 5 minutes.

I should get level 11 in about an hour. Level 10 from the questline and I'm at 25/30 for the final upgrade. The Serene Animal Crossing isn't very interesting so I won't spend diamonds - not even Beta diamonds - on it. I didn't finish any of the Rivals and only did 5 or so quests for each if they got completed anyway as I played the mini-game.

Even if Inno announces changes on Live, I expect I'll just approach the event as I described above.

have you used the golden tickets? you shouldn't be one upgrade short with the golden tickets, if you play quickly, you cna make 3 boards in 5 minutes.
I am planning to after I use up my last Entrance Ticket tomorrow. Currently 109 Paws away from level 11. I'll need an average if 9 paws per board.

Its again all about luck. Its the super duper bing bong candy crushing super lucky game. We are there back again, I remember a year ago. 1 to 3 max 4 paws is not enough per ticket. The todays ticket gave me 1 single paw!!!!!! Thats far to less!!!! I am missing some 6 paws and might get 4 to 5 tickets. If the stats will progress with 1 ticket I will not get the lvl 11. And Inno your customers have a live besides FoE. 3 Rivals in a 60 days event is a lot.

EDIT_03.01.2024 19:09: And just by sudden you complain about and in the last two tickets each 7 paws came up. Funny isnt it? We have a German saying.... Ein Schelm, wer da Böses denkt.

Last edited:

Minigal

Farmer

Same here. 18 paws away from a fully leveled building, and I highly doubt I will get it. This has always been my favorite event, but with the changes this year, it was highly disappointing. I really doubt that I will do this on live.

Kronan

Viceroy
Yes of course I've used the golden tickets.

There is 1 day, 8 hours left, and I'm @ progress line 502. That's 5 tickets left and I have 38 paws to get.

You think that's gonna happen? Not me.

So.... It's not about the golden tickets - it's about getting paws down. Even focusing on paws doesn't make them appear. If you can't get them on the board, you can't get them down.

I've already described the "tactics" being used. We are not in control of the game board generation or probabilities. How it's seeded, and when and where paws get placed and drop... control your event destiny. It's just the way it works.