• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Vectus

1. Vectus

Feedback Big news for Forge!

The stats of the Last Province are a joke Also some guild goods woulf bei nice for all the goods needed for GvG
  2. Vectus

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I dont like, that only 3-4 Guilds can get the Tower on Lvl 2
  3. Vectus

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

What's the best way to spend the teeth for to get the golden Tarot Card Caravans Kit? I dont't get it
  4. Vectus

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Maybe he has to change a Bitcoin into diamonds...
  5. Vectus

Feedback Summer Event 2023

So, in my maintown i have 5 governors villas. If i would like to upgrade all of them, I have to pay 15 euro and also spend massively diamonds. I dont know ^^ But even for the cash players, it is ridicoulous to get all Villas upgraded, without asking for a credit at JP Morgan Or what should he...
  6. Vectus

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

I still - after 3 or 4 events - don't like the mechanic with the golden Kit for the best version of the building
  7. Vectus

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Thanks for the change. Its a good stopgap solution
  8. Vectus

And even if we pay the real money. We have to run through 275 quests? Isnt that a bit much? That would also mean, that it isnt necessary anymore to buy any chest after finishing the cities, because we get the needed amount of upgrades anyway by finishing quests and collecting the grand...
  9. Vectus

If you can buy the extra line of prices (with the extra Kit) by 1200 diamonds - as it already been - it would be okay for me. But paying 15 euros is ridiculous. FoE always was a free to play game. Thats what I learned to love about FoE. Its a shame that the old values get betrayed bit by bit...
  10. Vectus

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

8% is a bit low for the size of 10 fields. The Roussioi-Track was 6% on 4 fields (if connected to both buildings, but nearly everybody did that!)
  11. Vectus

Feedback PvP Arena

You mean diamonds with "premium currency"? Why not with medals too? I mean you can also obtain attempts in the Guild Expedition with medals. That would be logical and one more way, players can spend their medals.
  12. Vectus

2020 FoE Soccer Cup

Looks like a Tholos on low level ^^
  13. Vectus

2020 FoE Soccer Cup

looking very forward to it :)
  14. Vectus

Feedback Archaeology 2020

Please don't spam
  15. Vectus

Feedback Archaeology 2020

In my opinion the event building is good. Good but not perfect. But not every event building have to be perfect. We now got attack boost 5 events in a row now!!! Fall Event '19 with the Appleton Cottage, Halloween '19 with the Abandoned Asylum which is magnificent, Winter '19 with the train...