• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Tywin

1. Tywin

Discussion GvG Cheating Part two

Hello dear GvG fighters! For a long time my guild on the Dutch server Brisgard (I am certain we are not the only affected server) has been dealing with cheating in GvG from other guilds, we are sick of this and want to open a thread, to find a collective support to stop the cheating. We hope to...
  2. Tywin

Discussion GvG Cheating

Hello dear GvG fighters! For a long time my guild on the Dutch server Brisgard (I am certain we are not the only affected server) has been dealing with cheating in GvG from other guilds, we are sick of this and want to open a thread, to find a collective support to stop the cheating. We hope to...
  3. Tywin

Rejected Update MMR

If anyone else has a view/addition on how we could make this work. Please feel free to share it here.
  4. Tywin

Rejected Update MMR

I will try to word it better, using the feedback of what we discussed in the comments.
  5. Tywin

Rejected Update MMR

Guild strenght is based on activity and on players great buildings, if a guild with 20 active people come against us with 80 active people, they will be shattered. It ain't fun for us, because we have nothing to do on the GBG. Also how can we determ who is better, if we are constantly playing...
  6. Tywin

Rejected Update MMR

I used our server as a reference, but pretty much as CrashBoom said: First two move up, second two stay put, last 4 go down. In other games like OverWatch it is based on your win/loss ratio against other players of your own league. So with a certain MMR you will get in to a certain league, where...
  7. Tywin

Implemented Buy multiple FP with coins

I couldn't find it anywhere, thanks for your update.
  8. Tywin

Implemented Buy multiple FP with coins

Proposal: Allow players to buy multiple FP's with coins. Reason: Currently we can only buy one FP with coins per time, which is very tedious. The option to buy multiple FP is already available, but only if you buy them with diamonds. Details: Another button to be added, to buy 10 FP...
  9. Tywin

Rejected Update MMR

I see your concern, but fighting "easier opponents" is based upon who you're fighting against, technically with what I am suggesting everyone who faces each other is of equal strength. So no one should have it "easier", but the guilds facing each other will be more balanced.
  10. Tywin

Rejected Update MMR

Proposal: The MMR system needs to be updated, currently it is to easy for smaller guilds to end in the diamond league and even get the maximum MMR. Reason: Currently the top guilds have to fight weaker guilds, which makes it very boring for those guilds, smaller guilds don't really have a...