• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion GvG Cheating Part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tywin

Farmer
Hello dear GvG fighters!

For a long time my guild on the Dutch server Brisgard (I am certain we are not the only affected server) has been dealing with cheating in GvG from other guilds, we are sick of this and want to open a thread, to find a collective support to stop the cheating. We hope to achieve this by making this thread and having it upvoted as much as possible, to show Inno we are taking a stand and unite to stop the cheating!

For who is not aware, there are some people that use macro's/scripts to automate certain actions with in GvG;
1. Selecting units
2. Dropping units to fill your sector
3. Placing sieges
4. Fight and change army to full health units.

This time I removed the video, as this was not why I posted this topic. It was purely for demonstration purposes, this issue is not fixed. As we are dealing with it on a daily basis, if anyone else has any input, please put it below in the comments and if you want something done about this, please leave a like on this thread.

Sincerely,
Tywin
New Empire

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please don't open more threads regarding this topic.
We have allowed the discussion of it in the past, but it went from a peaceful discussion to accusations and hatred quite fast, so we decided to close it. We know that the general issue of bot usage is not fixed and we regularly forward it, it is discussed and actions are planned/done. We can't give you more information than that sadly.
I will now close this thread too. If you notice that anyone is using prohibited software, please report them to the support team.

Status
Not open for further replies.