• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by SnowyNinja

1. SnowyNinja

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

I don't if you noticed but it's not just us players who are;t paying that are complaining they are losing a lot of paying players or at least they are no longer paying, and yes I don't see how you can get 10-15K goods a week including previous ages without a lot of expansions and you need...
  2. SnowyNinja

personally negotiating all of level 5 took about 1K of each good current and previous I am nowhere near being able to fight and the buildings are a scam you spend more goods than you save let's hope things change and they do something with this feedback they are getting because it's is more...
  3. SnowyNinja

Implemented Move 'fragment items' to last pages inventory

or another tab for fragments oh wait you've already said that but anyway still sounds like a great idea
  4. SnowyNinja

the only thing I don't like about the rework of levels 1-4 Is the diamond nerf but I don't think they are going to change that back
  5. SnowyNinja

what about the diamonds still losing those?
  6. SnowyNinja

Something I don't get is that we still get buildings just fine from the ToR and they haven't said anything about reworking that and what about ritual flames since they are changing that are they going to change it as a reward from ToR's? Reading what Uber just said the only reason I can see a...
  7. SnowyNinja

I completely agree we can hope they will change something but there is a chance nothing will change. there is no way they did not know what they were doing and it is 100% a nerf.
  8. SnowyNinja

If we look at the diamonds I see that with the new balance, we get on average 90 diamonds a week when we get 150 a week on live servers right now before this update. It doesn't really make sense that with an additional level, we get half as many diamonds. I think what MooingCat the fragments...
  9. SnowyNinja

They said that they were "rebalancing" the earlier levels but that's not what they did they completely unnecessarily nerfed the levels which had been fine for years, since before I had been playing and now you can't tell me it's a pay-to-win, you can't get anything free anymore. The level one...
  10. SnowyNinja

Lottery ending 31 March

11. SnowyNinja

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

yeah I guess
  12. SnowyNinja

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I think the trees should not require roads, it is a good building but needing a road it makes it almost a waste of space. Also it's called a tree what tree needs to be connected to a road
  13. SnowyNinja

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

I agree with the nerfing and think it's should have been less forge points but you can't just give us a building that gives us 40 fps and then bring it down to 14-18
  14. SnowyNinja

I don't see why people are complaining about the difficulty it's supposed to be harder than level 4 as level 4 is already hard until you advance far enough into the game, however, I do think the rewards aren't that good as of now except for the Forgotten Temple. I don't know maybe the portraits...
  15. SnowyNinja

yes that would great. yes we can not upgrade the existing ones says in the update thread