• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Snazzle

1. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

what a load of rubbish this mini game is to collect keys for chests !!! no wonder i stopped playing the game and took a break . far to time consuming , no skill involved , pure money milking . walking away again , bye
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2022

What a joke , no wonder i play so infrequently . Looks like another event i shall pass on .
  3. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

So Inno your expecting players from All ages to compete in this new feature , you do realise that means the top 10 players will Always be from the very latter ages . Why would any player want to compete whom is of lower ages then ? Is it not better to have the Eras /ages set apart therefore...
  4. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Rewards not worth the effort . Towers deleted , fail. Still not impressed so... Increase medal rewards , more variation in chest prizes , bring back the towers . Otherwise Boring not worth the time or effort , sorry but that is my opinion .
  5. Feedback PvP Arena

Apart from the obvious imbalance in the new arena rewards system favouring the high ages and terrible matching fights system and pathetic prizes ,last but most important to me no manual fights . This is a awful addition to game considering the towers have been removed . Not only do the towers...
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

exact amounts please , not a general description
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

enter the arena , create army ,click ok ,, internal error . Not bothered to be honest just thought u should know its broken . post the changes to rewards prizes please .
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

logged in to see reward changes , keep getting internal error on arena so .... its broken lol
  9. Feedback PvP Arena

Exactly what i thought it would be , utter nonsense . Pairing different eras against each other ,, stupidity . Medal rewards pathetic amounts , other prizes mehh pathetic aswell . Pointless playing , top trumps rubbish . stats v stats is not why i play game , auto battle joke . You just lost...
  10. Feedback PvP Arena

Right , walked away from had a tobacco moment and thought about this . Keep the current tower tournaments as is and ADD the new Arena feature But is seperate from the towers , add choice Not take away choice ! . . Or add this new arena feature and scrap the weekly towers and lose me as a...
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

just send me a youtube video of the game playing itself why not ? pffft !! Utter nonsense , will not play it regardless of prizes Taking away the current weekly towers tornament complete fail . Not impressed .
  12. Feedback Antiques Dealer

Need a confirmation box on buying items from the Dealer , I just accidentally bought an item I did not want due to my cursor being on the item and a slip of the finger clicked it and bought it , Grrr . You have stupid confirmation boxes on face of the ancient to sell them , well at least put a...
  13. Feedback Antiques Dealer

Agree with 1 , breakdown slots need their own individual start and collect buttons . I want to be able to set a breakdown of 24hrs going then use other slots for quicker breakdowns . Having all slots use the same start is madness , if i use varied timed breakdowns, then collect from a quick one...
  14. Feedback Antiques Dealer

Great about time will be useful but why only 4 hrs bidding auctions between players ? How about three auctions you can choose from .. 4hr , 8 hr and 24 hr , want to partake in more in bids at the same time then costs diamonds to unlock the 8hr and 24hr auctions.. once unlocked remains unlocked...