• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Natalia1

1. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

So we now have 69 pages, almost 70, of complaints. Can we get it to 100?? :rolleyes:
  2. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

That was such a good post, I decided to just re-post it again :)
  3. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

If they want our money they need to do a bit better than what they are doing right now :P
  4. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

That ability exists now. Go into manual mode and surrender if you need to
  5. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

I am under impression that Inno needed to save some server resources, and they dropped PvP towers as well as displaying battle points after each battle (I really would like those back). This decision might have been driven by financial issues and has nothing to do with making the game better or...
  6. Natalia1

Feedback New Items in the Antiques Dealer

There are some items in the AD shop that I can not see anyone ever buying, such as Jack O'lantern chapel or phoenix statue, and there are more of those. Maybe remove them to keep the total number of items available through the store constant.
  7. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

So the current PvP system basically mirrors the ranking we already have in place with SAAB players who have a lot of battles and high level GBs ranking on top. What was the need to devise a system which repeats something that already exists???
  8. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

If the defense is 8 nails (or has nails in it), they sometimes manage to hide in rubble. That's how you lose
  9. Natalia1

Feedback Message Center Changes

That's one purpose. The second purpose is that people actually read guild messages.
  10. Natalia1

Feedback Message Center Changes

So in the guild tab players are able to hide the messages. Does that not defeat the purpose of the guild tab?
  11. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

Thank you for working on adding manual battles :)
  12. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

I do not know if its the PvP, or the other features, or everything being released at the same time, but I am a lot more laggy than usual and crash at the most inopportune times.
  13. Natalia1

Feedback Fall Event 2020

YIKES
  14. Natalia1

Feedback Fall Event 2020

What is the size of the main prize with all of those fields?
  15. Natalia1

Feedback PvP Arena

Additional 20% is if you successfully defend