• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by maxbergheim

1. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

nice graphics: different from usual. the village is now too big. adding expansions that everyone can add adds no relative advantage, only management inconvenience. I hope you rethink the number of expansions, perhaps eliminating the free ones. I know that I will attract criticism from those who...
  2. Feedback Your ideas for a Cultural Settlement!?

enough cultural settlements. there are too many things to do.
  3. Feedback Fall Event 2020

I don't know if there will be new levels for the juice factory, mill and cottage buildings. the juice factory and the mill are now overtaken by other more profitable buildings
  4. Discussion Imagine that you can't put more expansion, what would you preffer..?

I hope they stop enlarging the city. you have to be smart in choosing what to put and good at organizing it well. I know everyone wants more expansions, but we still put them all, all of them. there is no comparative advantage, only disadvantages to having to manage too many things
  5. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

considerations: -I won't build the new GB because I won't negotiate. no problem, I'm not complaining: there are already many GB. - expansions: they seem too many: the village gets bigger and bigger. I know we all want more space to build more things but having it all brings no comparative...
  6. Rejected [Suggestion] Allow storage of Monastery building using 'Store Building' item

I agree, we have been asking for it for years. alternatively, enhance it, becoming also the defense attack +20
  7. Feedback Antiques Dealer

I suggest increasing the number of fixed daily rewards options by adding a line and thus going from 6 (3x2) to 9 (3x3). and put more interesting prizes. there is never anything to exchange!
  8. Feedback Halloween Event 2019

beautiful. but "The Abandoned Asylum" by population alone? in that case I will not build it, I have 80,000 in excess. sin
  9. Feedback Antiques Dealer

the daily premiums are really scarce, I have the gems to buy them but there is nothing good. I do not spend even 50 diamonds to change them, there is almost always only useless things
  10. there are too many things to do

all you guys know what I mean. in the morning, as soon as I connect, I need at least 1 hour just to attend to urgent matters. and I talk about 1) collecting from the village, putting into production and doing missions, 2) doing the daily mission, 3) taking care of the ship, 4) visiting the...
  11. there are too many things to do

now there are too many things to do, it takes too long even to do only minimal things. It seems to have become a job to take care of everything, and most things are boring. you have to eliminate things that are not fun. people are stressed by having to do so many boring things. in my world in...
  12. Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

I also have my ideas and suggestions, of course, but I wanted to emphasize 1 important thing, and not to waste words on less important things. you can change it as you wish: if it is good I will build it, if it is scarce no. but you cannot make useless years of work and diamonds by making the...
  13. Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Virgo cancels years of work to build defenses, and can create bullying problems with a neighborhood that rages against a player. must be changed, no matter how. I don't want to give you suggestions, it seems to me that you don't lack imagination, but you have to avoid implementing it with these...
  14. Feedback Space Age: Mars!

can any kind of buildings be built in the Martian city? if I don't use it to produce goods, since frontenac is enough for me, can I use it to produce more or can I never visit it, since we are already too busy with the Vikings? As for Virgo it is a disastrous change
  15. Feedback Space Age: Mars!

Virgo should produce supplies instead of coins. I don't like the idea that you can win battles against 4 neighbors every day. so what are the defenses? I have 1600 defense using hundreds of lighthouses and space, in addition to basilio, deal, greenhouse at the maximum and all of them will be...