• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Lord Darkain

1. St Patrick's Day Quiz

1. March 17 2. Montserrat 3. Ireland and the U.S.A. and the game is Rugby 4. Down Cathedral's graveyard in Downpatrick 5. 56 6. 1: +6% Defense bonus for defending army & 2: +6% Defense bonus for attacking army 7. Paddy McCharms (If he knows Lucky the Leprechaun, please tell him I love his cereal!)
  2. Winter Challenge 1

3. Pick your Favorite Design

It is a metal Christmas song about a Winter Wonderland...how can you go wrong with that?
  4. Feedback Winter Event 2016

You guys often change the order of quests when you post them on the live servers. Please change the order of when the Scout a Province quest comes up to make it before all the other infiltration/sector negotiation/province acquire quests. It really is better when scout is done first, as that is...
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2016

If you pick show two after getting the double payout, shouldn't it show four as well as double the minuscule star payout?
  6. Feedback Changes to The Future and Arctic Future Balancing

The change to the rail gun sucks...that is all there is to say. It only gets to shoot ever other turn...that is enough of a weakness. Please do not put this on the real servers. Please!
  7. Feedback Fall Event

Yes, I both received while being full up with Aid and was able to give to someone who was full yesterday.
  8. Feedback Fall Event

Just want you all to know that coins (and supplies, but coins in particular since they no longer add to score) are not a real prize for special events. I have now won them twice adding a whole 100,000 to the SIXTY MILLION I already have. In the main servers my lowest city has 600,000,000+, so I...
  9. Feedback Winter Event 2015

So, it looks like they are planning on starting the Winter Event quests on the main servers on the 17th of December instead of the 22nd according to the 5 added quests?
  10. Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.60 - Part #2 - The New Messaging System

Just wanted to say that I liked the way you could read the first two lines of a message in the Messages list. I do not like the way it is placing the people who have left the conversation there now. I do not care about who left a conversation, I care about the first two lines of a conversation...
  11. Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.60 - Part #2 - The New Messaging System

The Sent Messages section of the old message system was invaluable for finding messages in the stream. Please restore it. Thank-you.