• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Iggy the Troll

1. Iggy the Troll

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

This latest iteration of the new ownership group wringing every last coin that they can from the game is the last straw for me. After approximately 10 years of playing, the only thing that has kept me in it this long is loyalty to my guild and gvg team but this latest stunt is beyond the pale...
  2. Iggy the Troll

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

do the trees require roads?
  3. Iggy the Troll

3 day ban

I think Inno has recently made some changes to it's cheat detection. Got word this week that two of the bot users in our opposing guild caught seven day bans. It's about time.
  4. Iggy the Troll

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

235 pages of comments all making the same few points. Take it live or take beta back to the old system. I don't care which, just do something.
  5. Iggy the Troll

Rejected Guild Barracks

My guild is the top GVG guild on our live server. We've got about 18 hitters for gvg. The top ranked players in our guild are mobile only and accumulate more fights through battlegrounds than GvG generates. Stop blaming gvg for your player score not being up to par.
  6. Iggy the Troll

Rejected Guild Barracks

When my guild has mobile only players ask how they can help in GVG, we tell them to donate to the treasury. Most have no idea how many medals it takes to compete at a high level on the AA map.
  7. Iggy the Troll

Rejected Guild attrition list

I don't think it would do much good. Knowing everyone's attrition doesn't mean that they are logged in and ready to fight in tough sectors.
  8. Iggy the Troll

Discussion The big question for Innogames: anything new?

They have put in new features from time to time, but it's getting to the point where many of the main features are just chores to do. Hopefully GE5 will bring some life back to that one. Maybe they'll implement the changes being tested for GBG someday, and that would be a decent start. The...
  9. Iggy the Troll

Feedback Winter Event 2022

This is nuts. Most people didn't even buy the premium line for halloween because of the disappearing garbage prizes.
  10. Iggy the Troll

anybody got any idea what the new cost for a second building is taking into account the reduced upgrades?
  11. Iggy the Troll

very disappointed to see the reductions in upgrades from the last change. Was planning on getting two in my main. Probably won't be in my budget anymore.
  12. Iggy the Troll

Really? The calendar has never been attainable without massive amounts of diamonds.
  13. Iggy the Troll

Those having issues with not enough stars must have been really unlucky on the match sticks. I'm just waiting to finish last quest for final upgrade. With a little luck, I might get it from rewards before last day. Need 32 matches to complete.
  14. Iggy the Troll

I could do without the random gift board as it's gotten quite stale, but I'll be making room for the event building in my live city. The main event building is pretty good, but the secondary event building that the main generates pieces of are excellent.
  15. Iggy the Troll

Interesting that this event building gives happiness but no population. Doesn't really matter at this point, but I hope this isn't going to be a trend. I'd hate to see myself having to put down housing in my city after not having any for 5 years or so.