• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Dinamite

1. Dinamite

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

For me this is the most horrible event of the year, without daily prizes, a very laborious and mechanical theme. And this feels even more so when the forge bowl 2022 was so generous, going from more to less always discourages. Even so, everything adds up and we all want to improve our cities...
  2. Dinamite

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Wow, this theme should replace the GVG OR the pvp arena
  3. Dinamite

Hi friend. Could you teach me how to get filtered information? to be able to contribute to the...

Hi friend. Could you teach me how to get filtered information? to be able to contribute to the forum. I hope you can help me, greetings!
  4. Dinamite

Rejected NEW EMISSARIES WITH EXCLUSIVE BONDS OF CULTURAL AGREEMENTS - Random automatic motivation

Currently the prizes that the emissaries give you are the following: 1 Point forge. medals supplies coins 1 unit of your era 2 goods. Let's be honest, the prize is very poor, I wanted to propose new types of awards such as: Random automatic motivation between 5 to 10 buildings. if this emissary...
  5. Dinamite

Rejected PREMIUM AGES - KARDASHOV SCALE

the main idea was that in each change of era '' premium '' the priority of resources is changed. in category 1: the most desired good is Punto Forge, second place all goods, supplies, gold, etc. Category 2: The forge point goes to third desired place, second place would be the diamond (which...
  6. Dinamite

Me gusta, desde la era SAM, que cada planeta colonizado (comience con Marte) una vez que se haya realizado todo el proceso de "colonización" o "terraformación" debería habilitar una opción llamada: AUTOMATIZACIÓN, que permite que todas las fábricas produzcan, recolecten distribuir. Así que evita...
  7. Dinamite

PREMIUM AGES - KARDASHOV SCALE Some time ago I read about the Kardashov scale, this scale measures a civilization according to its capacity to take advantage of the energy. category 1,2,3,4,5,6 and up to 7. our civilization will reach category 1 in 100 years. A civilization capable of...
  8. Dinamite

URGENT!: AUTOMATION.

that's what's happening, but in all the servers I do not know if facilitating repetitive tasks will increase the satisfaction of playing but if you dedicate less time to one task you will have more time for others.
  9. Dinamite

I understand, I wanted to see points for and against, it seems that is divided half and half. hopefully INNO considers the reduction of time in repetitive tasks, there are several friends who leave the game because it is stressful, just look at the statistics on all servers, it is going down and...
  10. Dinamite

URGENT!: AUTOMATION. I think that those of us who play in more than one world find it stressful to motivate or collect one by one the production. that's something obsolete ... far from motivating to play discourages enormously ... if INNOGAMES wants more participation from the players then it...
  11. Dinamite

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

if you can negotiate this will be easy for the strongest guilds that have thousands of stored resources, this will create greater distance between the strong and weak, many unions could be dissolved. I think 50% should be trade or battles and the other 50% a strategy and intelligence theme...
  12. Dinamite

Feedback Archaeology Event

Very nice, it looks very funny, congratulations! : D Does anyone know where I can get the mission list? please. regards !.
  13. Dinamite

Egyptians arriving in FOE?

Is there any information? It would help me a lot to know. share knowledge please: D