• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected PREMIUM AGES - KARDASHOV SCALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinamite

Farmer
PREMIUM AGES - KARDASHOV SCALE

Some time ago I read about the Kardashov scale, this scale measures a civilization according to its capacity to take advantage of the energy.
category 1,2,3,4,5,6 and up to 7.
our civilization will reach category 1 in 100 years.
A civilization capable of controlling the energy of its star is category 2.
A civilization capable of harnessing the energy of its galaxy is category 3.
(It is believed that God would be of category 5) and so on.

OBJECTIVE:

CATEGORY 1: from the bronze age to the oceanic age.
these civilizations focus on extracting resources (SPs, goods, gold and supplies)

CATEGORY 2: from the ocean to the end of exploration of the space age (mars, ceres, pluton, jupiter, sun)
A civilization like this should have already solved its dependence on all the traditional goods of category 1, less forge points.
in this category there should be more precious goods than the forge points. it occurs to me that diamonds could be extractable in the plans, small amounts, INNO on the other hand could enable a premium resource superior to diamond, such as dark matter.
in this category also the objective should be expansion, OGAME style, that game was extinct but it was so addictive.

CATEGORY 3: I have ideas for this, but I would like to explain the '' PREMIUM AGES 1 AND 2 '' to refer to civilizations according to their technology according to the kardashino scale. MAINLY I notice that once you have the ark level 80 the PFs accumulate too much, I accumulate in a month like 15 000 forge points ... and my production of PFs is 300 per day ...
MY QUESTION IS ... THOSE PLAYERS SUPERIOR TO ME TO PLAY? COLLEAGUES THAT PRODUCE 500, 700 OR EVEN 1000PFs.

With that production they raise their big buildings too high and the HIMEJI, SAN MARCOS, FRONTENAC, STAR GAZER, ETC. you do not need anything anymore ...

This idea I think would make it enter a new stage for the '' PRIVILEGED '' that have become so powerful ...
besides motivating small players to take their cities from category 1 to category 2.

PS: I have the idea developed in 10 sheets, if you have any questions, let me know.

PD: Coloque el mismo post en otra categoria por error, Excuse my horrible English.

Translation:
P.S. Placed the same post in another category by mistake.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2019-06-17 - I removed the double post in the other category ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser9947

I actually like that idea, about inserting the kardashev scale into FoE. However, I'd like to suggest to include VF in type 1, this way we conclude all Earth-related techs (assuming they won't release any other Earth techs, or if they do, they're really into the future). But here's the catch: a type 2 civilization is able to collect all the energy available in its nearest star. However, that's not what's happening to players in SAM and the upcoming SAC. So, I'd still include all Space Ages related to the Solar System in the type 1 civilization. Only then (imagine finishing this 'cycle' with something like Space Age Sun, which would be the last age related to our Solar System), a player would be classified as a type 2 civilization, because only then he'd be able to 'get all the energy from the Sun'. After that, we would start the 'Galaxy Age', which would be directed to solar systems / black holes / quasars / random planets / other cosmic phenomenons inside our galaxy. After this new 'cycle', then the player would be called a type 3 civilization. After that, I have no idea ahahaha

You could also create 'main goals' for each type: type 1 civilization would focus on getting FPs and goods, type 2 would focus on getting *insert something*, type 3 same thing. Those new 'main goals' would be how those players would progress in the game - either in the tech tree, continental maps or new concepts we still don't know about them.

Either way, it will take years to reach a type 3 civilization in the game, maybe even a decade. We need too many ages for that.

Dinamite

Farmer
Me gusta, desde la era SAM, que cada planeta colonizado (comience con Marte) una vez que se haya realizado todo el proceso de "colonización" o "terraformación" debería habilitar una opción llamada: AUTOMATIZACIÓN, que permite que todas las fábricas produzcan, recolecten distribuir. Así que evita el estrés. El jugador podrá entonces concentrarse en sus nuevos objetivos que serían aquellos recursos superiores en valor al punto de forja. Nueva civilización, nuevas ambiciones, nuevas estrategias.

Obviamente esta idea es abierta, la comunidad podría ayudar colaborando.

Translation:
I like, since the SAM era, that every colonized planet (start with Mars) once the whole process of "colonization" or "terraforming" has been done should enable an option called: AUTOMATION, which allows all factories to produce, collect distribute. So avoid stress. The player will then be able to concentrate on his new objectives which would be those resources superior in value to the point of forging. New civilization, new ambitions, new strategies.

Obviously this idea is open, the community could help by collaborating.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-06-17 -
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinamite

Farmer
"OGAME style"? eeeeeew, i hated that game with a passion ;)

the main idea was that in each change of era '' premium '' the priority of resources is changed.

in category 1: the most desired good is Punto Forge, second place all goods, supplies, gold, etc.

Category 2: The forge point goes to third desired place, second place would be the diamond (which could be extracted in other planets like SAM), and the most desired would be another very rare and quoted good (like dark matter).

Category 3: Where diamonds would be common because each player would have many planets producing resources such as supplies, gold, SPs, diamonds, etc.
It would be another desired matter.
it occurs to me that such an advanced civilization would only focus on technologies to maximize its energy to manage so much infrastructure that I believe throughout the galaxy, then the most desired good for a civilization of category 3 would be energy, so I would seek to harness the energy of the stars.

Under the model that we are currently playing in the long term everything is obsolete, everything is focused on the points of forging, leaving gold, supplies, goods, etc., unimportant.
that's what I was trying to change, if you have any ideas, help us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.