• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

URGENT!: AUTOMATION.

Dinamite

Farmer
URGENT!: AUTOMATION.

I think that those of us who play in more than one world find it stressful to motivate or collect one by one the production.

that's something obsolete ... far from motivating to play discourages enormously ...
if INNOGAMES wants more participation from the players then it automates some mechanical tasks ...

I have some ideas:

- with '' two clicks '' select all the same buildings and be able to produce at the moment, if I have 10 terraced farms doing two clicks with the mouse I select the 10 and I choose to produce in the 10 at the same time.

- motivation of 5 in 5 with one click, the same for taverns.
- other ideas that occur to you?

tell me if you do not feel ridiculous motivating one by one your friends, guild and neighbors ...

I THINK THAT AUTOMATION IDEAS INCREASED THE EASE OF PLAY AND REDUCED STRESS, THEREFORE COULD INCREASE GAME TIME AND MAY MOTIVATE PLAYERS TO PLAY IN MORE WORLDS, ADDING THAT MORE NEW PLAYERS COULD ENTER.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I don't find it ridiculous or stressfull to motivate my friends, guilds and neighbors one by one.
Yes, we need to click a lot in this game, but this is how it works. It might seems too much when you have cities in many worlds, but in this case, you need to ask yourself why you play, and why you have many cities ?
I have reduced the number of my cities because I did not have time anymore to "take care" of so many. I keep a few either because this makes me give a chance to get more free diamonds or because I am in a very friendly guild.
I have only one main city where I play the EG, the settlements and the events. This way, I enjoy the game and make my city progress easily.

So, if you find playing with many cities too stressfull, just reduce the number of cities.

Amdira

Baronet
Regarding the aid-all-button there's been a suggestion thread some month ago, without any visible reaction from Inno up to now.
Regarding the "two-clicks" option for harvesting and starting same production for all buildings it's already offered for 5 diamonds - thus Inno probably won't offer it for free.

DeletedUser

OP, your caps lock is broken.

Also, no to the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinamite

Farmer
I understand, I wanted to see points for and against, it seems that is divided half and half.
hopefully INNO considers the reduction of time in repetitive tasks, there are several friends who leave the game because it is stressful, just look at the statistics on all servers, it is going down and not increasing ... I think that at this point the game should prioritize both its growth and the loyalty of its veteran players.

and I think we are more and more the ones who feel stressed with the repetitive tasks, considering that now they are adding another city of Mars, cultural settlements, etc.
The satisfaction of the users could go down.

PS: I also liked to motivate and visit my friends' taverns, but after weeks, months and years, the task is stressful ... I hope you consider it in your team.

Dinamite

Farmer
I don't find it ridiculous or stressfull to motivate my friends, guilds and neighbors one by one.
Yes, we need to click a lot in this game, but this is how it works. It might seems too much when you have cities in many worlds, but in this case, you need to ask yourself why you play, and why you have many cities ?
I have reduced the number of my cities because I did not have time anymore to "take care" of so many. I keep a few either because this makes me give a chance to get more free diamonds or because I am in a very friendly guild.
I have only one main city where I play the EG, the settlements and the events. This way, I enjoy the game and make my city progress easily.

So, if you find playing with many cities too stressfull, just reduce the number of cities.

that's what's happening, but in all the servers
I do not know if facilitating repetitive tasks will increase the satisfaction of playing but if you dedicate less time to one task you will have more time for others.

DeletedUser8859

+1

There are clicks that are necessary and bring back something. Others are just excessive and reflection of not efficient design. I used to play at 15 cities (14 at EN server plus Beta) now just visiting just three (3) daily.
  • Improve the motivate friends / guildmates, and occasionally neighbors?
    • Totally open for improvement in this area. + 1
  • Improve the collection of buildings productions one by one?
    • Solution already provided on PC... for 5 diamonds.
    • Solution not available on phone / mobile app. +1 to implement same as PC.
  • Improve the Tavern visiting routine?
    • Yes, even if still visiting the Taverns one by one, number of clicks could be reduced to one, not one click to enter and grab a seat and another to exit / close tavern screen.

ArianX

Merchant
+1 one click aid for 5 aids. Only a year playing and already dropped friends cos aiding 80 guild + >100 friends and neighbours was way too boring and time consuming, which meant I had less time to actually play, and yes it was stressful for me.
So limited friend list to less than 80, and don't aid neighbors anymore. that's about 120 less clicks per city, not to mention time cos of the lag the game's been having lately. I cannot be online all day, so when I get home I need to set productions, aid, collect, etc...

+1 on 5 diamond collect on mobile, which also lacks timers for gbs by the way.

It's unlikely that all tavers become available at the same time, so don't think it makes that much of a difference as aid.

Yes if it makes people aid again

Been asked many times and even though I don't get it because its not that hard, it annoys me how people don't aid anymore, every hood in every world you get maybe 25% if your lucky that bother to aid and takes ages if you start a new world to filter through all the clowns until you get a decent list of friends that will aid daily.

Half of the players these days wouldn't last a month back in the early years of this game...before traz and inno tower existed and every player had heaps of residential and cultural that needed to be aided, no aid button and you had to visit every single city one at a time and some players would get the shts if you didn't aid what they wanted lol....

Like the current game where almost every guild has a "do X amount of GE" or you gone. it used to be "aid every body every day" or you gone, and going to every city every day sucked so to me clicking the aid button isn't hard.... you won't keel over and die aiding

ArianX

Merchant
True used to be more difficult, but then game also had less features, so playing was less time consuming.
I see people aiding less and less, even though I aid friends and guild daily, average aid I get is 3 times a week tops, a few 5's, and even within guilds that say aid x times a week minimum, you might get 0-1 from some and answer is always it takes too long.
Also, more and more in higher eras with loads of SoKs don't get enough m/p, so it is an issue.
Some may say if you don't have the time, play less cities, but truth is even with one city people get tired of doing over 200 clicks a day, and that's just one city.