• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by D-Best

1. D-Best

Feedback New Challenges await you!

We had a rival on live servers a few weeks ago in which you could won a bunch of upgrades for The Laboratory of monstrosities and The Pyramid of wonders. I don't know if we had it on beta since I don't really play here but that was surprisingly unnexpected for me. I didn't finished it tho but I...
  2. D-Best

Feedback Winter Event 2023

The Ketebo Candy and Ted's Choc golden upgrade icons are switched..
  3. D-Best

Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

We get a platinum upgrade for a building that doesn't even need a silver upgrade, that's nonsense.
  4. D-Best

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Oh lol. Thanks.
  5. D-Best

Really curious about how the progress thing will be implemented on beta.
  6. D-Best

This! And also getting a silver upgrade in the gold league instead of renovation kit. Or both because it costs no one nothing. :p
  7. D-Best

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Lol I didn't do that. Thank youuu !!!!!
  8. D-Best

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Why is the beta app getting replaced by the official version of the game? Is there any risk if I don't update the app two days in a row? It happened to me 3 or 4 times in the last month and I always have to download the app and all the content (about 2 GB) again on my phone.
  9. D-Best

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

What happens to the old selection kits fragments we've gathered? I have 6/200 respectively 196/200. Can't they automatically be exchanged in selection kits if you have more than 200 and then the difference be exchanged for a modest reward? 1 FP per fragment?
  10. D-Best

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Where's the golden upgrade for the asylum?
  11. D-Best

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Whoa. The first two avatars are ones of the best we had in Halloween Event I swear. Are they porcelain dolls or something? It just looks... terrifying to me, more than the ones I suppose we will get from the premium pass lol
  12. D-Best

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Good to know. Even worse. But maybe it was just bad luck tho. I don't know.
  13. D-Best

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Only 1 coffee cup per game from 5 cups, that's a harsh nerf. I suggest another adjustement and always having at least one coffee cup on the boardgame... or higher chances for them to appear when there's no one left. Last game, after I dropped it I didn't get another one for the rest of the game...
  14. D-Best

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Why inappropriate? There are already avatars that resemble nonbinary people in the research tree, so it is not likely that FOE team is somehow anti-LGBTQ community. Also there were events over the years where you could get unisex portraits that could've been used by everyone.
  15. D-Best

Spoiler Savings Jar - University

Disappointing