• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Crazy Biker

1. Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

working now :)
  2. Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

Same for my balistas on browser version. Have to log on to mobile version to train troops
  3. Feedback Fall Event 2023

Is there a way to tell how many wooden spoons you have available?
  4. Fixed on Beta: ios login issues

Still can’t login on iPad. This was fixed for previous release, then you bring out 1.262 and now we can’t login again!
  5. Not A Bug: Unable to collect from town hall

You were right! Well done and thank you
  6. Not A Bug: Unable to collect from town hall

interesting. I will check in 5 and a half hours when collect.
  7. Not A Bug: Unable to collect from town hall

it's definitely the town hall
  8. Not A Bug: Unable to collect from town hall

If the town hall is the only building left to collect I am unable to collect. When I click on it it opens instead of collecting. I can get around it by waiting for another building to finish. I then click on that building and keep the mouse button held down and swipe the town hall.
  9. Not A Bug: Quest 12 Wildlife Event

yes it was the daily challenge
  10. Not A Bug: Quest 12 Wildlife Event

Quest 12 is exchange 2 items in antique dealer or solve any other quest. I solved the daily quest but it hasn't moved on to quest 13
  11. Not A Bug: Wildlife Event

Thank you
  12. Not A Bug: Wildlife Event

I started the event on web version and placed level 1 of the panda reserve in my city. When I go to mobile version there is no event and when I tap on the panda reserve my city freezes for about 10 seconds and then the building information appears.