• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Cleitomachus

1. Cleitomachus

Duplicate: Can not collect

Yes, but already an event is ready to start. How will it start if everything else doesn't work well? If there is a quest to ask to exchange items in the A.D. how to do that?
  2. Cleitomachus

Duplicate: Can not collect

This problem insists from last Friday... Everytime I try to collect, the game is stucking and I have to restart.
  3. Cleitomachus

Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

To talk about the positives, well done for the new settlement and for the rich update of the old ones. Also, great job on the update of the emmisaries.
  4. Cleitomachus

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I see that the "rebalancing" was only about the selling prices of what the Antique Dealer is offering, not for the exchange of our own items. It's a one-sided rebalancing, causing most players to stop trading with the Antiques Dealer since the asking amounts are astronomical. For the first time...
  5. Cleitomachus

Feedback Quantum Incursions

You continue to reward us with quantum medals, with the idea that they may be of use to us in the future. How long will this last? And why do you say "use them to buy quantum expansions for your city", since that can't be done?
  6. Cleitomachus

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Confirmed all.
  7. Cleitomachus

Gentlemen, QI initiators, I can't understand why the rewards are about the main city (points, goods, etc.), since the properties of the main city do not affect the QI at all. I think this is a contradiction that you have to solve. The rewards we are given (e.g. after each battle) should simply...
  8. Cleitomachus

Yes, because it's one thing to spend diamonds once and another every 14 days... :)
  9. Cleitomachus

I agree... it's kind of like Schrödinger's cat.
  10. Cleitomachus

The % defender boost in Neo Colossus (Def%+Atk%/Def GBG), what exactly does on GBG?
  11. Cleitomachus

At first glance, the general impression: you spend too much to get too little. Apart from being time-consuming and soul-destroying... And the development you have as a player does not play any role there. Disappointment!
  12. Cleitomachus

Feedback Winter Event 2023

You are right on this, thanks! :)
  13. Cleitomachus

Well, on to our topic now... __________ This tactic of "with one hand I give you something and with the other I take it back" becomes more and more evident in Inno's behavior. Can you explain to us how an otherwise fine building such as Elfie's Nog Shop - lv. 2, when upgraded to its silver...
  14. Cleitomachus

Thanks for the answers. In general, I find this event quite interesting and attractive, except for 3 negative things that struck me. 1. The fact that with every 10 stars, you're much less likely to light candles, this time. 2. Keys to the calendar are rarely found, making it seem impossible to...
  15. Cleitomachus

Does anyone know the date that this event will be released to the local servers?