• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

DeletedUser

:confused: oh my.....
Well, at 70 lvl it gives about that much to cover production of goods on Mars. I save space, not to mention time and effort, since my CHF is resting. After all, event buildings are giving scarce amount of supplies and I haven't got any other since PE.

Moreover, I imagine lower ages benefit greatly from supplies from Himeji, even if they are not able to level it up 70 for now.

DeletedUser8958

what is those specials goods?
and what kind of diplomatics gifts?
thx

Andi47

Overlord
OMG... if 11K is needed then it takes... HOW many years if not make ore in Mars age?

In one Mars ore synthesizer*)? 7.8 (seven point eight) years. If you can afford to build 10 of those, you can gather your Mars ore until mid-January 2021 (9.45 months from now, still a LONG time). That's why I say that the Mars Ore synthesizer is HEAVILY MISBALANCED.

*) 3x3-building, needs 2-lane road and 7900 population for each building. So if you have 79k free population, you can build 10 synthesizers.

Wilson5

Merchant
In one Mars ore synthesizer*)? 7.8 (seven point eight) years. If you can afford to build 10 of those, you can gather your Mars ore until mid-January 2021 (9.45 months from now, still a LONG time). That's why I say that the Mars Ore synthesizer is HEAVILY MISBALANCED.

*) 3x3-building, needs 2-lane road and 7900 population for each building. So if you have 79k free population, you can build 10 synthesizers.
Maybe really not so heavily, it only means you better do them before move to saab. And even if not so, you dont have empty wallet of them...I have now 9k so 10 days and all done
And also need 2 billion supplies if make them all.
But sure many think everything is wrong if cant buy with real money. Then need to "work" ;)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So far it looks like SC follows the HC chance/attempt pattern exactly. Good to know.

And I think the point of not being able to fight for mars goods is mainly so that you have to spend a little more time in Mars rather than moving up; it is basically meant to slow progression a little bit.

Wilson5

Merchant
So far it looks like SC follows the HC chance/attempt pattern exactly. Good to know.

And I think the point of not being able to fight for mars goods is mainly so that you have to spend a little more time in Mars rather than moving up; it is basically meant to slow progression a little bit.
yeah. About 500 mars ore every day if fight for them and dont anymore use them to make goods, And problem only maybe for too hurry beta players. Maybe support can help and throw back to mars for easier betatesting
real live palyers sure get that hint before jump to forever space walking, but if not, dunno how much people it takes one synthesizer. with 10 of them it takes less than one year and still new age not ready

Merchant
Whats the big problem? in SAM you can get 331 - 605* mars ore daily. soo.. 11k can be obtained in 18-33 days. So stop producing SAM goods and save some Mars ore instead. theres at least 2-3 weeks before it hits live servers.

*according to wiki and assuming you do all 3 x 4h provinces and 2 x 8h ones each day and ofc 1x 24h ones.

Last edited:

Wilson5

Merchant
Whats the big problem? in SAM you can get 331 - 605* mars ore daily. soo.. 11k can be obtained in 18-33 days. So stop producing SAM goods and save some Mars ore instead. theres at least 2-3 weeks before it hits live servers.

*according to wiki and assuming you do all 3 x 4h provinces and 2 x 8h ones each day and ofc 1x 24h ones.
exactly, but please warn non-beta spiers about it or you not fair. And I didnt mean you..writer #101010 ;)

Wilson5

Merchant
But please more spoilers..or well..is this wrong place to ask it.

But I would like to know how many supplies it needs to make 50 000 new goods, if same price as in sam, it would be 125M but maybe saab stuff not so cheap

DeletedUser9851

Well I have over 126.2K SAM Goods so, once we get SA:AB on Arvahall I will be ready :p
Goods.png