• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser7624

Somebody questioned the pots in the incidents recently. Well, I have found 2 incidents with pots yesterday and two today (10-20 pots each)
There is a pic in this tread of 500 pots in 1 go. Picture is not from me but I also got same once :) also 2x200

Wait a minute, are there THREE task sets now? When did I miss that update?
it was reported here (covered in a spoiler - who does that in beta? - so easy to overlook).

from what i can see with the bare eye it should run according to the the same principles as the other two sets as long as you skip the highest cost managers (in this case festival manager lvl 4 and drinks manager lvl 3)

task 37 in 1st list is still 'Upgrade buildings 250 times' ? or did they change that ?
yes. no.

Last edited:

jtrucker

Baronet
it was reported here (covered in a spoiler - who does that in beta? - so easy to overlook).

Yep, I did miss it, thanks.

I deduced from the task list to end up with two stuck manager tasks and one working task I need to do:
Hats and Drinks lvl 1
Fireworks, Flowers and Cakes lvl 2
Ship lvl 3.
Festival is required lvl 2 and later lvl 4 -> skipping the #4, only lvl 2 is mandatory, but one might want to spend POG for lvl 3 to speed it up? dunno, we'll see.

Crow's nest?

8 lvl vs 10 pieces
irrelevant except for upgrading (celtic goods buildings 2 upgrades vs. 1 @crow's nest)

12.8 fp average on max vs 14
true: effectively better 'cause less space (~0,52/square vs 0,47 for celtic)

IF you will get lvl 2 for 3 buildings, same 8 pieces total)
you mean you can't even do 3 limbo-rounds in 21 days (2 celtic sets from main prices, 3 from chests)?

No att/def bonuses but same 20 goods on average and chance to get 25 diamonds
that should be pretty equal

and now for the most important question - again:

Crow's nest?
how many of those have you got in your city, so there is no more space for a celtic kit ... ?

Last edited:

Tiituska

Farmer
74 pages discussion...... And I'm supposed to find the one with useful tips ?
Anyways, to be searious, I mis getting stuff, even though it's mostly trash, but you can always sell it to the ant.dealer. Just the feeling of getting nowhere, like many other said, this event is dull !! I think only those of us, who are crazy about maths, statistics and have a analytical mind, will enjoy this one. I DO NOT !

DeletedUser8743

I just got my 7th kit with almost 4 days left in the event. I still have 750 POG already collected and another 750 to collect from the remaining event quests and daily gifts. So enough time and POG to do a couple more runs.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
without Drink Manager you click for task 17, every minute at least 40x ? and
without Cake Manager you click for task 29, every 30 sec over 1000x? almost 9 hours long ?

They said no life! (in practice yes there's some serious issues with it and there's no chance my actual plan will match with that :p adding cake 1 is plausible though. a bigger problem is just how much flower shop 200 costs that I assumed was a doable task for that set - that alone costs an additional 12 hours that you just don't have). I did do the drink one though by coming back to it once leveling the factory to 50 is reasonable.

DeletedUser8743

a couple?perhaps only 1 stage,max 2
I've already got my 7 kits so all I need to do is finish up the event quests to get my full lvl 2 set. Anything else now is extra. I may just try to finish all 38 quests in a run since I haven't done that yet.

DeletedUser9761

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I'm not going back through 74 pages to find out. But since the event is almost over shouldn't there be a poll started to see how many players that have cities on live servers will actually play the event on the live server?