• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

shad2389

Viceroy
it's just stupid to me it should be like the tools in holoween event if you want more tools then game gives you then buy some but don't ask custumers to pay 3000 diamonds to get somthing called a reward for colecting the deers
PS : INNO calling it a deal does not fix the problem in my head those deers should be like the tools in the haloween event if you want more of them buy some but
in my opinion colecting the 9 deers should give you acces to the rewards
make em rare instead of calling it a deal and asking everyone to pay for it
it's designed like a feature right under the tavern deals are normaly in sidebar or a pop-up calling this a deal does not fix it at all it just seems miss-leading

Last edited:

DeletedUser1418

sollution towards pay 2995 diamonds for deer reward: Give us the 2995 and we will decide afterwards

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
upload_2019-11-1_10-31-18.png

I think the thing that confuses most players is the formulation above:
"Each Reindeer will unlock a hidden reward."

Maybe it should get changed to "Each Reindeer will add a random item to this deal while the price stays unchanged."

Over all it could get a rewording like:

"This is a special deal offered during the Winter Event. Each collected Reindeer will add a random item to this deal while the price stays unchanged. Collect Reindeers by winning the daily special. Collect 9 Reindeers to get the best deal."

It could even require an additional line like "After accepting the deal, the collected Reindeers will reset and you can start collecting new Reindeers for the next deal"

Also a line like "No item will be offered twice per deal" would be appropriate if this is a fact, as it changes the strategic decision - e.g. if a player only wants the train upgrades from this deal he should buy the deal as soon as the upgrade is in the sack to get as many deals offered with the upgrades.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10346

I just spent 350 stars and got only 1 daily special, this is not ok.

There is too much useless junk and the chance to get a daily special is Extremely low and the Shuffles make it worse.
For example:
I had a couple of boards that I almost cleaned but didn't get the daily special yet and then I hit a shuffle on one of the last boxes before I get a the daily special and then I have to start all over again and end up in the same situation.

If I'm spending 180 stars to clear the whole board I should be getting the daily special at 100% no t ending up spending 150 stars and hit a shuffle ending up empty handed.

Also there is junk within the reindeer prizes, if I am to spend 3000 diamonds I want everything to be useful to my city.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10346

I don't get the Pillar of Heroes mania, it is not very good and spending 2k diamonds on a single upgrade is stupid, but even in that case you get what you paid for, not a random selection of "stuff".
Also sugar, spice and everything nice and maybe some honey too.

P.S. The train cars can be motivated which doubles the Happiness bonus, which is nice, But the train can not be motivated and the happiness is not doubled, which is not nice :D

Regards

DeletedUser8336

P.S. The train cars can be motivated which doubles the Happiness bonus, which is nice, But the train can not be motivated and the happiness is not doubled, which is not nice :D
Regards

The train CAN be Polished... at least the self-aid kit allows you to.

Edit : I just found a bug. The Train can be self-polished but it does nothing but waste a self-aid kit.
The issue has been reported in the bug-section.

tommynho

Farmer
Does the Blue Galaxy work whit the hole Train by one klick? So you can get many FP with one try of the BG... :)

DeletedUser4421

There needs to be more stars. It seems I am getting nowhere fast on the Winter Train and I do not have enough reindeer to fly me there.
This event is boring!

DeletedUser10405

It will be too difficult to put an 13x3 building in our city.You have to find a way to let the cars stuck to the train in all directions.Maybe will not be so beautiful but the game isn't about beauty...I hope you 'll work on it.Thank you.
PS: Or find a way to make a corner or a crossroad somehow so we can expand the cars as we want.

DeletedUser9548

I can’t believe how lucky my husband Zeus is. He’s having a grand time with this event but I’m chuga chugging along trying to get this train in operation. He usually doesn’t do well in games of chance, prefers games of skill. The first time he saves up 200 stars he managed to open all the presents, even finding double payout on the Sleeping Car and Reindeer. The last present to open is the dreaded Shuffle. Let’s celebrate dear. I fixed you a celebratory snack… edamame. Did I just hear him say, “Eck?”Winter Event.JPG

DeletedUser9548

Out of pure sheer luck and persistence we won the daily specials and the reindeers that came along with them. I’m guessing The Reindeer Collection is the game devs way of earning money for the storyline and art work they created for this Winter Event. I’m happy I opened a present containing the Daily Special. It’s your choice if you want the extra prizes the reindeers give you but you will have to pay for them, and they’re not cheap.

DeletedUser9666

There is too much useless junk and the chance to get a daily special is Extremely low and the Shuffles make it worse.

So you reach for your wallet and buy yourself reindeer rewards. That's the idea behind this event, it seems.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It will be too difficult to put an 13x3 building in our city.
Even a bronze age starter city with no expansions can fit that... Just put it along the north-west or south-east edge of the city and you are good to go. As it only needs a single road connection you can just view the train as the new city border....

DeletedUser10346

Ugh, does adding train cars change the pickup time of the train, because it looks like it does? This sucks....

Regards

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Ugh, does adding train cars change the pickup time of the train, because it looks like it does? This sucks....

Regards
their production changes whenever you connect/disconnect other set pieces - to prevent "cheating" the production timer resets everytime the configuration changes. Otherwise, if the timer did not reset, you could have for example 2 basic trains but only one set of cars - you harvest the train that has alle the cars attached first, then you move all the cars and attach them to the second train and collect the second train... effectively you harvest the cars doubly.

DeletedUser10346

Damn, I should have read the description, now my pickup is all messed up, now, How do I fix it?
Either I leave it as is or wait to pick up to even it out or add a new train car(which I don't have) :D
Regards