• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser10232

whould be nice to have snow fall all the time its so pretty

What's all this about reindeer diamonds? So everyone should see what they can not buy ? Who invented the nonsense ? Should there be people who are so stupid for 50 FP , agent hiding place , storage accelerator and similar idiocy are willing to pay 3000 diamonds , take the money and pay programmers so that such an event can be designed flawlessly .....
The way the event is made is otherwise nicely done. Except for the stupid nonsense with the reindeer diamonds!
I'm pretty sure Inno is going to make lots of money with the reindeer concept.
Just take a look at the new worlds and see what people are paying for some progress and pixels.
Also, to be fair, the reindeer package is just an addon. You will surely be able to grab the main reward without paying diamonds. So why are you (and others) so pssd about this?
Let the diamond players spend their money and you play along as always.

MasterofDeath

Merchant
They need to check the level on the quests. I got one this morning to use the Antique Shop while still in the IA, no way to complete. Luckily if has an "or" to it,

Because the reindeers suggests, that you can get the reward, but if you look at the sleight in your city you realize, every reindeer you were happy you collected is worth nothing if you don't want to pay 3k diamonds.
I may be wrong, but isn't the daily special a reward PLUS a reindeer?
So you will get the reward anyways?

Frankiedk

Squire
Looking a the train, it looks like the first 2 grand prizes are upgrades and then 50 FP, then you win the first upgrade, and it changes to next as 50 FP and then a WW, and the an upgrade. What's up with that? Where did the second upgrade go? Or if the train Next is random, why have a next, if its not what it says is coming up next?

DeletedUser10047

Looking a the train, it looks like the first 2 grand prizes are upgrades and then 50 FP, then you win the first upgrade, and it changes to next as 50 FP and then a WW, and the an upgrade. What's up with that? Where did the second upgrade go? Or if the train Next is random, why have a next, if its not what it says is coming up next?
It isn't random. It appears that the two "Next" items are reversed. So the actual next item is the left one.

Julian24

Viceroy
I may be wrong, but isn't the daily special a reward PLUS a reindeer?
So you will get the reward anyways?
Yes, but if you see a reindeer you think 'Oh cool a reindeer. What can I do with it? Oh, spend diamonds. I don't like it. '
Reindeers are integrated in a way it seams like you can do something with them for free (like in every event), but shortly you realize it is only available if you spend diamonds. Most players don't like to collect something you can only obtain if you spend premium currency.

Yes, but if you see a reindeer you think 'Oh cool a reindeer. What can I do with it? Oh, spend diamonds. I don't like it. '
Reindeers are integrated in a way it seams like you can do something with them for free (like in every event), but shortly you realize it is only available if you spend diamonds. Most players don't like to collect something you can only obtain if you spend premium currency.
Looks like it's time for those players to learn to read.
As it says in the announcement and the ingame window that the reindeers are part of a diamond-based deal.

Players who don't like that can just ignore this part of the event.

MasterofDeath

Merchant
The "or" option on this quest is intentional, as not all players may have unlocked the Antiques Dealer, so they still have a way of completing the quest.

I understand that someone in IA might not have unlocked all IA tech, like I got daily task to fight 10 battles and I haven't gotten to that and I understand that, but the Antique Dealer isn't available at all until EMA

Looks like it's time for those players to learn to read.
As it says in the announcement and the ingame window that the reindeers are part of a diamond-based deal.

Players who don't like that can just ignore this part of the event.

well, currently it feels like one of those annoying gambling site ads that say "congratulations you have won 20 free spins! but in order to get them, you have to register with your credit card first, and then buy our chips with a minimum value of 500$! yay :p"