• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser9733

It is 1.4 in the industrial age for me and I will need another 432 happiness if I build it.

DeletedUser7679

I think the incidents have disappeared (at least they have in my world)
I haven't played beta for days so they should be around....

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Usually you have to have played recently to get incidents. First day back after a few off usually means no incidents.

kaymedic

Marquis
I think the incidents have disappeared (at least they have in my world)
I haven't played beta for days so they should be around....

When you are not logged in for days you do not have any incidents. After the first login they will appear again and stay for 24h.

I don't mind spending diamonds on events in order to get extra goodies, I enjoy the game and understand that inno has to generate income to keep the game going.
But this is the first time that inno has introduced a diamond only part to an event and I don't like the precedent.
In the past we've always been able to get all aspects of an event with time and effort, but not anymore. If it works for them this time it will most probably become a feature of all future events.

DeletedUser10346

The cart bonuses are low(relative to the space they take), why would anyone put the Goods cart instead of a Sleigh Builder, same goes for the other carts.
Regards

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I don't mind spending diamonds on events in order to get extra goodies, I enjoy the game and understand that inno has to generate income to keep the game going.
But this is the first time that inno has introduced a diamond only part to an event and I don't like the precedent.
In the past we've always been able to get all aspects of an event with time and effort, but not anymore. If it works for them this time it will most probably become a feature of all future events.
As it was before my time I am not too sure about it, but in the winter-event 2016 for example, you could buy the daily special of the preceding day with diamonds. I think that this new kind of offer differs not that much from that old one

podkap1970

Emperor
The cart bonuses are low(relative to the space they take), why would anyone put the Goods cart instead of a Sleigh Builder, same goes for the other carts.
Regards
i think those cars are only interesting, when you collect em together with big train + Blue Galaxy, if this do work ?
so 4x Freight Cars are 20 goods, with BlueG you get a chance of 40 goods, but 4 cars have a size of 6x4 ...
mmh
they also dont need roads,
well i don't know :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Regards

The dining car compares quite well to the botanical rotunda in the lower ages - in regard to the higher ages the car lacks a bit in comparison though.

the goods car (like the other cars) gives decent happiness - there have been quite some complaints recently about too much population and not enough happiness.. Here you go... But yes, sleighbuilder tops anything in regards of goods.

The fp car with 2fp @ 3x2 and no road requirement is also decent - only things better is dojo or other multi level event buildings. Dark doorway needs a road and gives coins instead of happiness...

I personally will probably go for an evergreen with lots of fp cars - will be top priority after collecting BG

Feanor II

Baronet
The dining car compares quite well to the botanical rotunda in the lower ages - in regard to the higher ages the car lacks a bit in comparison though.

the goods car (like the other cars) gives decent happiness - there have been quite some complaints recently about too much population and not enough happiness.. Here you go... But yes, sleighbuilder tops anything in regards of goods.

The fp car with 2fp @ 3x2 and no road requirement is also decent - only things better is dojo or other multi level event buildings. Dark doorway needs a road and gives coins instead of happiness...

I personally will probably go for an evergreen with lots of fp cars - will be top priority after collecting BG

Agree 100%. I emphasize attack value so I'll be going for the Charcoal Express with Dining Cars. However, the fact that the Dining Cars are the same Iron Age as they are in SA:M is absurd. It needs to be staggered like most other attack buildings.

Overall the Event is very good IMO. They just need to tweak the Dining Car to make the attack value stronger in higher ages, and provide the ability to exchange prizes in the reindeer slots. That would make it awesome!!

EDIT:
FIFY ;)
upload_2019-10-26_13-33-11.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser9733

Please leave your feedback on the Winter Event 2019 in this thread.
You can read the announcement here.

Looks and plays ok and I got off to a good start, mystery present double on my next present, but then things went bad, reset, then a flag waver unit, then a reset and then another flag waver unit. and then 2FP's and I thought that things were getting better. All in the luck of the draw. Where are the reindeers, did someone forget to include them. No wonder Santa is in the Tavern drowning his sorrows , I will never finish this event, Gather 62K supplies and what is next 100k coins? I think that there will be no presents this Christmas.

DeletedUser10047

Is this correct , do incidents stay on the map for 24h?
Yes, with a caveat. The incidents for each day are decided by the server at about midnight game time. This includes type of incident and when the incident should first be placed. The incidents are downloaded to your client when you log in. If you log in at noon, any incidents that had a start time before noon will immediately be placed. But the 24 hour timer is based on the incident start time, not on when it got placed.

DeletedUser9396

Anyone collected a train with cars attached yet? Do you have to click on each car individually the way you do with other set components? Or does clicking anywhere on the train collect whole train and all cars at once? Now the latter would be a prize, indeed, for any Blue Galaxy owners, doubling the fps and goods cars without wasting extra BG attempts.