• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Province Buildings (Battlegrounds)

DeletedUser8743

Found out province buildings can be deleted while a siege is underway. This allows you to get the benefit of the building but then delete it right before the siege is complete. I understand the need to delete a building but don't think that should be allowed once a siege is underway.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Regarding the distribution of costs...

I also think that it might be better if - similar to GE - the possible costs are limited to the goods that are of the current age or previous age of any member of the guild.

DeletedUser10039

@purps99 The goods needed are randomly selected from available ages within the guild. Are the costs as well? Or are the costs determined only by the building? I have no doubt that it's just as likely to see a building requiring thousands of upper-age goods as it is to see one requiring as many goods from a lower age.

You make it sound like I am knowledgeable about how INNO programmes this stuff... I am not. I am just a very active player. What I have seen though is that some buildings are cheap each time and some buildings are expensive each time. However the costs are not the same each time. If you look at a palace in one sector and then look at a palace in a different sector you will see they are both expensive compared to the other buildings but the amounts of goods vary. So you need to look at each building in each sector to see if it's worth the goods costs to build it. So some sectors can easily afford 1 type of building where as a different sector would be cheaper to build a different type of building.

sirblu

Baronet
Ya know, with the amount of goods needed to play GbG, both personal and Treasury, perhaps Inno should provide us with a way to purchase Goods at a reasonable price. Maybe for coins or medals or even diamonds for the larger goods packages. Since the goods market place is going dry! Something to think about.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi folks, a number of posts from this thread were moved to the Guild Battlegrounds general thread as they were not regarding Province Buildings. Please remember to keep your comments relevant to the thread they are in. This in turn helps us to collate feedback on specific topics, in order that it can be passed on, thank you :)

Piotr015

Squire
IMO prices should be different for higher amount of people (and/or higher guild level) - my guild with only me can't produce as many goods as guilds with 30 people and these guilds couldn't produce as much as a guild with 60 people...

Attachments

• costs.png
    costs.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 27

Rusje

Steward
Why would a guild with one player need less goods than a guild with 60 players? If you want to do it equal, everyone should have the same amount of goods, that is the meening of the word 'equal'... If you have a one player guild, don't expect that you can do it good in gold leage, and if you can't, tell that it isn't well divided. Because it is! If you go to battle and you face 1 vs 60, you'll also lose... That is just the way it is...

Piotr015

Squire
Why would a guild with one player need less goods than a guild with 60 players? If you want to do it equal, everyone should have the same amount of goods, that is the meening of the word 'equal'... If you have a one player guild, don't expect that you can do it good in gold leage, and if you can't, tell that it isn't well divided. Because it is! If you go to battle and you face 1 vs 60, you'll also lose... That is just the way it is...
What about 20vs60? That's possible and if it chooses guilds like that in 1 battleground then 1) Smaller guild can't do as many fights/negotiations 2) Buildings cost the same amount of goods so it's 3 times harder for a 20 people guild to construct these
Guilds with 20-30 people are a thing and guild shouldn't just be a group of 60-80 random people but a group that know each other and can help each other etc.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
What about 20vs60? That's possible and if it chooses guilds like that in 1 battleground then 1) Smaller guild can't do as many fights/negotiations 2) Buildings cost the same amount of goods so it's 3 times harder for a 20 people guild to construct these
Guilds with 20-30 people are a thing and guild shouldn't just be a group of 60-80 random people but a group that know each other and can help each other etc.
But that is sorted out by leagues... if guilds can use more buildings because they have more goods, then they are more likely to play in a higher league and you will not see them and if you are in the same battleground you at least technically have a chance to beat them

DeletedUser9666

Why would a guild with one player need less goods than a guild with 60 players?

To make the burden imposed on an individual player equal for those who play solo and for those who are members of a large pack? GBG should appeal to variety of play styles. It should not favor one - joining large guild.

Because it is! If you go to battle and you face 1 vs 60, you'll also lose... That is just the way it is...

Incorrect. If I go to GE and compete solo against 80 members guild, I have a pretty good chance to get to 133% first and win. That's just the way it is...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
To make the burden imposed on an individual player equal for those who play solo and for those who are members of a large pack? GBG should appeal to variety of play styles. It should not favor one - joining large guild.

On the flip side, if costs goes up per member then large guilds are *penalized* for keeping people around. It's one of the things not-so-wealthy guilds complained about when it came to GE - there were people they wanted to keep around but they had to pay for them even if they didn't do anything.

I think in GBG's case the guild with less members can simply use lower buildings (you can only build 1-3 per province anyways). Most of the points come from being able to take provinces - and managing a larger guild does deserve to be rewarded by being capable of more things. Ultimately the league system should be able to keep you competitive hopefully and against guilds capable of things similar to yours (or perhaps stronger in some aspects but less strong in others and you'll have to leverage your advantages to overcome theirs).

qaccy

Emperor
Hoo boy. The feature's still early in beta testing and there're already the same cries of 'it's not fair for smaller guilds!' that GvG's had for years. I'm not opposed at all to whatever advantages a large guild gets for being large. If that includes having more goods to play with, then...good! They built up a larger guild and deserve whatever benefits that brings them.

DeletedUser8743

Incorrect. If I go to GE and compete solo against 80 members guild, I have a pretty good chance to get to 133% first and win. That's just the way it is...
A solo guild can do GE but in order to compete against other guilds GE requires that 3 people in the guild are actively playing GE. It is not much of an accomplishment for a 3 person guild to finish ahead of an 80 person guild in GE.

Natalia1

Squire
Province buildings are making a big dent in our guild treasury despite the fact that 70% of the guild has a level 80 Arc, and the remaining members are close. At the present cost, the province buildings do not seem to be a sustainable strategy. The ones that are cheaper do not have enough impact, and the good ones are quite expensive.

Edit-our guild is presently #2 on the server, we are in platinum GBG, and we have 72 active members (inactives get a kick pretty fast). And still I feel that the province buildings are on the expensive side

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
maybe instead of "increasing costs" for the better buildings, the spread of needed goods would be wider. e.g.:
1) buildings currently costing 250 - 500 goods would only require goods of players current ages
2) buildings currently costing 1,500 - 3,000 goods would require goods of players current and previous ages (at least one good of a previous age if possible)
3) palace may require goods from all ages up to the highest player age (at least one good that is neither a current or previous good of any guild member if possible)
4) reduce costs of 2 and 3 to make up for the "more difficult to obtain" part